BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It helps virgins mimic chad genetics until they stop lifting and then it all shows through. There can also be SOME social status with it, until you get into freak territory.
It's like ugly women with plastic surgery and 5lbs of makeup.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
but has since died off due to the rise of feminism.

wat - more people are lifting weights than ever before and strength training (unless you're specifically referring to BB as a sport) but even then, the rise of social media means BBs like cbum earn more from social media stardom than they do the sport itself.

There's more value on appearance than ever before

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
From a business standpoint, they're obsessed with making profit (Shapiro and the crew are clearly greedy for $). My impression of DW is it's almost purely motivated by profit, and obviously to continue profiting, they bend over and take it up the ass to adhere to Google's and other big tech institution's speech rules.
We already said they were Jewish controlled…

• 1Picard

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
wat - more people are lifting weights than ever before and strength training (unless you're specifically referring to BB as a sport) but even then, the rise of social media means BBs like cbum earn more from social media stardom than they do the sport itself.

There's more value on appearance than ever before

Mass Monster Bodybuilding

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mass Monster Bodybuilding
Not glorifying steroid use is probably a good thing and that's the only way to become a mass monster. Just getting people to work out in this day and age is an accomplishment and knowing that anyone can get shredded, lean, and/or strong without the help of drugs should be a part of that.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Not glorifying steroid use is probably a good thing and that's the only way to become a mass monster. Just getting people to work out in this day and age is an accomplishment and knowing that anyone can get shredded, lean, and/or strong without the help of drugs should be a part of that.

Cocaine and Steroid Abuse, lol. Just look at what happened to the WWF era guys.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Screenshot-2024-04-18-at-22-08-06.png

• 4Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
Can confirm. Without gear you ain’t gonna get there as far as other worldly muscle mass.

I am a mass monster, but have some fat to go with it. I guess for me it’s because I was such a skinny kid and was made fun of for it, so I’m always going to be that skinny kid inside, but on the outside I’m fucking massive.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
There's a whole lovely world of FoH for you all to post in. Go, be free! Find topics you like and add your thoughts to them! Fly little birdies!

yougotthis-billmurray.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users