Angry Benedict Cumberbatch GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
Kek
Lol.

Nerd forum with competent moderation > troll farm forum with shit tier moderation. At least half the posts on that forum are made from a Mumbai troll farm.

• 5Like
  • 2Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Funny he says that, because the misc isn't even about bodybuilding. It's just a bunch of fake avi or no avi incels uninronically judging the bodies of the few that actually exercise.

Everything is fake until proven gay.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I see some of them mentioning Zyxxzz on their forum... is that our old friend who devolved into a gibbering maniac?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Yeah, they may be, but the guy on misc specifically typed out Zyxxzz; isn't that exactly how one of our skeletons spelled it before he threatened to doxx someone?
You're thinking a hoorrse is actually a zebra when it's just a horse.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So what's the appeal in body building?

Like when I do fitness I have some sort of goal or skill in mind, like running 5k in a certain time or climbing a mountain.

Non functional muscles for show just feels like a way to get other gay men who like bodybuilding to look at you?

Women are looking for charisma, social status, wealth or chad genetics, they don't give a shit about a 5 foot something manlet roiding out. So it can't be that, it's confirmed gay.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So what's the appeal in body building?

Like when I do fitness I have some sort of goal or skill in mind, like running 5k in a certain time or climbing a mountain.

Non functional muscles for show just feels like a way to get other gay men who like bodybuilding to look at you?

Women are looking for charisma, social status, wealth or chad genetics, they don't give a shit about a 5 foot something manlet roiding out. So it can't be that, it's confirmed gay.

It was a bro thing that became popular in the 80s and 90s, but has since died off due to the rise of feminism.

Plus, women are naturally attracted to high testerone individuals, even if they pretend they are not.

Manlet bodybuilders are an exception, and have always been the oompa loompas of the community though.