BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you guys seriously trying to hook Bodhy and Vanessa up? Cause thats what this looks like.
(gif fits perfect for this scenario)
now-kiss.gif

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think trannies are people and shouldn't be ostracized or demonized simply because they're trannies. I ultimately think they're biologically male--since I'm not a relativist or dualist when it comes to biology or mind--and don't buy into the ludicrous notion that you can change your biology by psychological whimsy, but I've got no problem with a tranny.

I think the ones with obvious transphobia and tranny hatred/bashing are the real ones in the closet. It's always the ones getting hyper aggressive and defensive in conversations like this that are secretly worried they'll taste a dick and love it.
Confirmed will be cruising for tranny dick in DMs.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I expect that every grunt who has been deployed has played Gay Chicken; the objective is to lose as quickly as possible!

I had two friends that went to Marine Corps boot camp together. When they came back, one of them was telling a story about how while they were all naked in the shower a DI told them "Get A to B" which I guess means form a line where you're actually touching each other. He said that no one moved and the DI said something about "Good men, we don't need a bunch of fags around here". Pretty good story so when I saw the other guy I told him "(marine#1) told us about the DI telling you to get A to B in the shower". He was like "Oh man I can't believe they made us do that". Turns out marine 1 was lying and they had all stuck their dicks in each other's butts like the DI told them to. I guess they should have gotten their story straight before they came home.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I had two friends that went to Marine Corps boot camp together. When they came back, one of them was telling a story about how while they were all naked in the shower a DI told them "Get A to B" which I guess means form a line where you're actually touching each other. He said that no one moved and the DI said something about "Good men, we don't need a bunch of fags around here". Pretty good story so when I saw the other guy I told him "(marine#1) told us about the DI telling you to get A to B in the shower". He was like "Oh man I can't believe they made us do that". Turns out marine 1 was lying and they had all stuck their dicks in each other's butts like the DI told them to. I guess they should have gotten their story straight before they came home.
"Friends"

Ben Feldman GIF by Superstore

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user