BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I had two friends that went to Marine Corps boot camp together. When they came back, one of them was telling a story about how while they were all naked in the shower a DI told them "Get A to B" which I guess means form a line where you're actually touching each other. He said that no one moved and the DI said something about "Good men, we don't need a bunch of fags around here". Pretty good story so when I saw the other guy I told him "(marine#1) told us about the DI telling you to get A to B in the shower". He was like "Oh man I can't believe they made us do that". Turns out marine 1 was lying and they had all stuck their dicks in each other's butts like the DI told them to. I guess they should have gotten their story straight before they came home.
Where did your monkeypox start on the body.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Where did your monkeypox start on the body.
Sarcastic Not Funny GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That statement alone makes you the front runner for a repeat performance as ASSHAT.

Lmao says the guy running Pete Davison fan club.

All I wanted to do was state for the umpteenth time for the benefit of the board incels that looks don't matter

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meh, I do real estate and pretty bitches flirt with my ass all the time. I know its fake and doesnt lead anywhere (or at least I hope not, cause that means Ive passed up some beautiful pieces)...
But Id sell a house to Cindy Crawford at 19, or in her hotter prime, without incident.
Kate on the other hand, she'd probably have me fighting on her side for a fucking discount like a simp.
Kardashians? I might raise the price.

It takes all kinds and most of the time, looks matter. Not to some trashy bitch that lets a fat Arab Muslim ash his cigar in her mouth, though.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The fact I can't link videos into this shaw worthy thread is a travesty. Fucking Amod Amod

• 2Worf

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Meh, I do real estate and pretty bitches flirt with my ass all the time. I know its fake and doesnt lead anywhere (or at least I hope not, cause that means Ive passed up some beautiful pieces)...
But Id sell a house to Cindy Crawford at 19, or in her hotter prime, without incident.
Kate on the other hand, she'd probably have me fighting on her side for a fucking discount like a simp.
Kardashians? I might raise the price.

It takes all kinds and most of the time, looks matter. Not to some trashy bitch that lets a fat Arab Muslim ash his cigar in her mouth, though.
burn-squad.gif

• 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Over a 19 year old supermodel? Nah

That statement alone makes you the front runner for a repeat performance as ASSHAT.
Also, the fact that you refer to her as Cindy's Daughter instead her actual name further proves my point.

She ain't ugly but she ain't no Cindy and she certainly ain't no Kate so get fucked and eat a dick.

I give you Kaia Gerber better known as Cindy's Daughter
1658620900088.png

• 2Like

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bodhy in here continuing his backstory it seems.
Attack on bodhy.png

Wouldn't it be wild if it lined up with someone being banned from this forum? Tell me, does the name "Tanoomba" sound familiar?
The name doesn't sound familiar, but man would that be one hell of a game of hot potato - emphasis on the potato.

No, by some misfortune, an Ausspie managed to sneak across the misc border before it was locked down while somehow completely avoiding the entirety of reddit and twitter.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users