BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sir, this is an community with many people of different creeds, races, and gender(x).
We don't want stormfront brony tranny chasing people like you bouncing around trying to find safe places to spew your hatred and racial slurs at people
I know you're being facetious Cuker, but isn't this the PERFECT example of how the left views everyone else? We're inclusive, loving and tolerant... just not to you!

The hypocrisy is outlined perfectly and you weren't even really trying to... just going for the lulz, but it worked~ A+ work my man.

I am sure Vanessa Vanessa DM's getting blown up;
My account is so wonky thanks to Captain Purplefuckknuckles screwing with it this last "round" after he illogically thought I quit after like ... 10 days... I didn't even see this tag... I had to literally manually read this thread and see that you mentioned me. But then mods will turn around and say "everything's fine with Vanessa's account"

bullshit-spongebob-squarepants.gif

But to answer the question, no... no one (Bodhy) is blowing up my DMs. That was all of YOU from years back (and I got the receipts if I so choose to reveal them)!

Yikes FoH! Self-awareness much? <3

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I know you're being facetious Cuker, but isn't this the PERFECT example of how the left views everyone else? We're inclusive, loving and tolerant... just not to you!

The hypocrisy is outlined perfectly and you weren't even really trying to... just going for the lulz, but it worked~ A+ work my man.

My account is so wonky thanks to Captain Purplefuckknuckles screwing with it this last "round" after he illogically thought I quit after like ... 10 days... I didn't even see this tag... I had to literally manually read this thread and see that you mentioned me. But then mods will turn around and say "everything's fine with Vanessa's account"

View attachment 424355

But to answer the question, no... no one (Bodhy) is blowing up my DMs. That was all of YOU from years back (and I got the receipts if I so choose to reveal them)!

Yikes FoH! Self-awareness much? <3
No One Cares Rainbow GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

• 3Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
There's an autocorrect thing on this forum, it seems. It changed the words I actually used: K*ke, G00k.

5.) Do not evade the word filter. Attached in the following spoiler is an image of the current word filters. With exception to the 'e s a d f' two they are not optional. You may type any of them out as you see them in here and the word filter will do your moderation for you. If you purposely write a word out in a way which defeats this list (which is easy to do) you are in violation.
word-filter-022120-jpg.251013

If only the first post of this thread attempted to familiarize you with our rules...

• 5Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
MusicForFish MusicForFish Yo dawg, you a witch now?
Let it be known I never said MFF was a witch (or more apropos, warlock, let's not misgender the guy, that could be a literal crime soon at this rate of instability of society) or accused him of witchcraft.

I merely asked a question. I want to be clear as glass on this matter. MFF is a fine poster.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Undergrad major was biochemistry and molecular biology.

Masters was in Cognitive Science, PhD is on similar stuff but a bit more abstruse. If by shitting up, you mean posting the scientifically acute counter-argument to anti vaxxer horseshit, then sure, I'm shitting up the thread.

!!!!

I believe it. Who the fuck would lie about going from stem to social sciences? Even with pseudo stem field like bio. Plus you write like a typical blue haired prog faggot that infest social science departments, lots of long words, zero content.

wormie wormie fucking nailed it. We got a certified marxist on our hands.

you love critical theory so much you just cant help yourself can you B Bodhy ? You need to stop gumming up your brain with this bullshit and go read the OG Cognitive Psychology people, the stoic sages: Marcus Aurelius, Senenca, Epictetus, and Musonius Rufus. Also I am sorry you wasted 7 years and who knows how much money indoctrinating yourself and wasting your life when you could have read 4-5 books.

Thoughts and prayers.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Holy shit, this racist just can't help himself but to be continually peppering the forums with racial slurs. I think B Bodhy may also be a pro-groomer
Ah yes, ripping things entirely free of vital context. A classical tactic of the right-wing straight out of Boogeyman Creation for Dummies.

And if that wasn't stereotypical enough, you roll out the Marxist boogeyman too. Based on the fabricated accusation that I'm a Marxist. Where in the literal fuck did you get this from? My postgraduate field? It's Cognitive Science dude. It's the science of cognition. I study the brain, the nervous system, biology, evolution, AI and neural networks, complexity theory, dynamical and non-linear systems etc.

A reasonable case could be made this isn't as diamond hard as physics, but so what? That doesn't delegitimate the field and I'd be the first one in line with solid arguments that physics envy isn't even appropriate for 21st century science anyway.

I do like how you threw out Critical Theory though, that's another right-wing trigger word which is incorrectly conflated with the narrower tenets of cultural marxism and critical race theory.

Here, hold my hand. I'm opening the closet door. Look inside. There's no boogeyman inside. Breath relief.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There's an autocorrect thing on this forum, it seems. It changed the words I actually used: K*ke, G00k.
American Inventor the rules were on the first page for all you refugees to see

no other refugee has had more issues than you even tho our very simplistic rules are easily explained and outlined

every other refugee was like "ok got it, weird ass currency, but if Masakari Masakari vouches for me, i get in, and some places are purposely hidden cuz fuck google"

jesus christ, now i see the only reason the refugees keep you around is to feed your slow ass to the zombies while they scamper away

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!