BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Are you sure? Because this forum seems to be a hotbed for all forms of bigotry and hatred. Obvious homophobia and transphobia, of course, and whilst I've not seen any racism here myself, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there was, given what a carbon copy of the archetypal radicalized right-wing safe space it appears to be.

5b2a68a87e0f9de1c3a1f3e62bd994d3.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
B Bodhy You have to defend yourself bro, don't let these people freely attack your tranny loving reputation like that.

• 6Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
gay loving racist communist

you guys realize he's the male mist right?

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
gay loving racist communist

you guys realize he's the male mist right?
I'm actually not a racist, far from it. Since I've argued extensively against the biological reality of race, I've refuted racist conspiracy theories etc.

The racist charge would only stick if my intention was to denigrate a race. It wasn't. My intention was to catch the posters back at bb.com out as being massive hypocrites; constantly spewing hatred through a keyboard then acting with wounded hauteur when someone fires something back at them. The racial epithets were merely opportunistic.

Glad we could clear that up.

• 2Moron
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'm actually not a racist, far from it. Since I've argued extensively against the biological reality of race, I've refuted racist conspiracy theories etc.

The racist charge would only stick if my intention was to denigrate a race. It wasn't. My intention was to catch the posters back at bb.com out as being massive hypocrites; constantly spewing hatred through a keyboard then acting with wounded hauteur when someone fires something back at them. The racial epithets were merely opportunistic.

There it is.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I am a black attack helicopter person of color which means its impossible for me to be racist in your oppressive colonist patriarchal society, check and mate you total American Inventor faggot bigot. What else you got.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

s-l500.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

only argues that he's not racist when called both a racist and a communist

interdasting

• 1Truth!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

But I heard your a convicted racist. Didn't BB.com suspend you for being a racist?

I call ExPatriot ExPatriot to the stand. Can you please testify and provide evidence, sir, of B Bodhy racist tendencies and his status of suspension/ban from BB.com? Are these allegations indeed corroborated?

How do you testify, B Bodhy , against your own claims of being suspended for "racial remarks"? These are very concerning behaviors.

Last edited:

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm

apologize-jesse-jackson.gif

The racist charge would only stick if my intention was to denigrate a race. It wasn't. My intention was to catch the posters back at bb.com out as being massive hypocrites; constantly spewing hatred through a keyboard then acting with wounded hauteur when someone fires something back at them.
So, your intention of calling someone a slur in a private message that no one else could even see was to prove your own biases to yourself?

And your master plan is to go back to this place you clearly hate with people you have nothing in common with? Then what? Try and "gotcha!" everyone somehow?

That's just an, "it was a prank bro," with pseudo-intellectual steps.

The racial epithets were merely opportunistic.
Racist slurs exist but race does not? Just trying to get a baseline here.

Also, strong means to an end that still doesn't even make sense to anyone else.
Not really, you're going to have to explain to the rest of the class what's going on in that cabeza of your's.

• 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
But I heard your a convicted racist. Didn't BB.com suspend you for being a racist?

I call ExPatriot ExPatriot to the stand. Can you please testify and provide evidence, sir, of B Bodhy racist tendencies and his status of suspension/ban from BB.com? Are these allegations indeed corroborated?

How do you testify, B Bodhy , against your own claims of being suspended for "racial remarks"? These are very concerning behaviors.
I got suspended for using a racial slur. But it's certainly not my intention to denigrate a race. I don't believe in the reality of race and argued extensively against that before this episode. The only reason I used a racial slur was because I knew they'd make a thread complaining about it, and I'd catch him in the act of being a hypocrite. Since they use homophobic and transphobic slurs on the regular, constantly throw childish insults around, then act with wounded hauteur when someone is an internet meanie in kind. It was a necessary means to an end. And that end was accomplished, since no one could explain why homophobia is ok but racism isn't.

A racist would do things like say the holocaust wasn't real, claim blacks/Bagel Eaters/Faulty Armors are stealing our jobs, employ pseudoscience/phrenology to claim other races are less intelligent/more violent, quote known racist junk science etc. I do the literal opposite of that.

I know how much the extremist right likes to invent boogeymen for the purposes of playing the victim and have something to be angry about, but you can't ignore evidence inconsistent with your allegations. I know this might be difficult to believe, but sometimes the boogeyman simply isn't real.

• 2Moron
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I got suspended for using a racial slur. But it's certainly not my intention to denigrate a race. I don't believe in the reality of race and argued extensively against that before this episode. The only reason I used a racial slur was because I knew they'd make a thread complaining about it, and I'd catch him in the act of being a hypocrite. Since they use homophobic and transphobic slurs on the regular, constantly throw childish insults around, then act with wounded hauteur when someone is an internet meanie in kind. It was a necessary means to an end. And that end was accomplished, since no one could explain why homophobia is ok but racism isn't.

A racist would do things like say the holocaust wasn't real, claim blacks/Bagel Eaters/Faulty Armors are stealing our jobs, employ pseudoscience/phrenology to claim other races are less intelligent/more violent, quote known racist junk science etc. I do the literal opposite of that.

I know how much the extremist right likes to invent boogeymen for the purposes of playing the victim and have something to be angry about, but you can't ignore evidence inconsistent with your allegations. I know this might be difficult to believe, but sometimes the boogeyman simply isn't real.
You're so brainwashed and retarded lol.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!