BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got suspended for using a racial slur. But it's certainly not my intention to denigrate a race. I don't believe in the reality of race and argued extensively against that before this episode. The only reason I used a racial slur was because I knew they'd make a thread complaining about it, and I'd catch him in the act of being a hypocrite. Since they use homophobic and transphobic slurs on the regular, constantly throw childish insults around, then act with wounded hauteur when someone is an internet meanie in kind. It was a necessary means to an end. And that end was accomplished, since no one could explain why homophobia is ok but racism isn't.

A racist would do things like say the holocaust wasn't real, claim blacks/Bagel Eaters/Faulty Armors are stealing our jobs, employ pseudoscience/phrenology to claim other races are less intelligent/more violent, quote known racist junk science etc. I do the literal opposite of that.

I know how much the extremist right likes to invent boogeymen for the purposes of playing the victim and have something to be angry about, but you can't ignore evidence inconsistent with your allegations. I know this might be difficult to believe, but sometimes the boogeyman simply isn't real.
This is proof that you are in fact a racist. You're long-winded explanation of how you "aren't" a racist just confirms it.

Someone who was just being an edgelord and not actually being a racist would have answered Cukernaut Cukernaut with a simple... "Fuck you jogger, I aint no racist". Thus using the slur to demonstrate with humor how you aren't actually a racist.

edit: See Lanx Lanx 's use of the slur above.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
This is proof that you are in fact a racist. You're long-winded explanation of how you "aren't" a racist just confirms it.

Someone who was just being an edgelord and not actually being a racist would have answered Cukernaut Cukernaut with a simple... "Fuck you jogger, I aint no racist". Thus using the slur to demonstrate with humor how you aren't actually a racist.
Fuck you, jogger, I ain't no racist.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Does this Bodhy dude actually have multiple biochem degrees?

He's been shitting up the COVID thread for daaaays and is already rivaling some of FOH's most famous retard posters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

He's been shitting up the COVID thread for daaaays and is already rivaling some of FOH's most famous retard posters.
I am sure his degrees are as real as my 10" white cock.

• 1Worf

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

Sir, this is an community with many people of different creeds, races, and gender(x). We don't want stormfront brony tranny chasing people like you bouncing around trying to find safe places to spew your hatred and racial slurs at people -- you were suspended from forums for being a racist and now you come here gaslighting us. Who's the one getting suspended? I have concerns about convicted racists in our midst.

I am sure Vanessa Vanessa DM's getting blown up;

Can you please level set with us why you are a racist?

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
blacks/Bagel Eaters/Faulty Armors are stealing our jobs

woah dude lets cool it down. I don't even know what some of those racial slurs mean that you are using. What hate filled circles are you running in to learn these things?

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm actually not a racist, far from it. Since I've argued extensively against the biological reality of race, I've refuted racist conspiracy theories etc.

The racist charge would only stick if my intention was to denigrate a race. It wasn't. My intention was to catch the posters back at bb.com out as being massive hypocrites; constantly spewing hatred through a keyboard then acting with wounded hauteur when someone fires something back at them. The racial epithets were merely opportunistic.

Glad we could clear that up.
So race is just a "social construct", huh?

• 2Worf

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
But I heard your a convicted racist. Didn't BB.com suspend you for being a racist?

I call ExPatriot ExPatriot to the stand. Can you please testify and provide evidence, sir, of B Bodhy racist tendencies and his status of suspension/ban from BB.com? Are these allegations indeed corroborated?

How do you testify, B Bodhy , against your own claims of being suspended for "racial remarks"? These are very concerning behaviors.
Well B Bodhy already admitted to using the racial slur so no need for me to say more...

Well except that he smears his shit on the walls and sucks tranny cawk!

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

That's his story along with being a bouncer and a PhD candidate when he's not busy getting bottomed out by ladyboys...

Not my words mind you - 100% taken from his posts on the Misc!

trump-donald-trump.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 2 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>

Undergrad major was biochemistry and molecular biology.

Masters was in Cognitive Science, PhD is on similar stuff but a bit more abstruse. If by shitting up, you mean posting the scientifically acute counter-argument to anti vaxxer horseshit, then sure, I'm shitting up the thread.

• 2Moron

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Word filter evasion
woah dude lets cool it down. I don't even know what some of those racial slurs mean that you are using. What hate filled circles are you running in to learn these things?
There's an autocorrect thing on this forum, it seems. It changed the words I actually used: K*ke, G00k.

• 1Moron

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Masters was in Cognitive Science, PhD is on similar stuff but a bit more abstruse. If by shitting up, you mean posting the scientifically acute counter-argument to anti vaxxer horseshit, then sure, I'm shitting up the thread.
I believe it. Who the fuck would lie about going from stem to social sciences? Even with pseudo stem field like bio. Plus you write like a typical blue haired prog faggot that infest social science departments, lots of long words, zero content.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

The only source you’ve posted is a pre-med students blog, lmao.

I think your brain is broken.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users