BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
For reference it is worth noting how she got her start in this community. Old school members feel free to correct me/add details, I am trying to give the super fast condensed version.

Her boyfriend was Furor, the founder and leader of FoH in Everquest. Furor in RL is Alex Afrasiabi who became famous for his 14 Day Post to the EQ Devs. I don't know all the details, but that post helped to launch his career in game design as he ended up in a pretty high position at Blizzard working on the launch of World of Warcraft. His story goes in a different direction than Ravvenn's but also has its set of chuckles just google "Cosby Suite." After that you can see this article.

There is more to all of this, but this will get you started.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Erronius, just the man I need. Am I misremembering? Didn't Lend have those fucking gym pants that were cringe AF?
Bro, Lendpotat in gym pants is the last thing I fucking want to think about, LOL

8b8193f63a123ad3b5a586856dd93ec2.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
BB.com had a literal incel mass shooter posting there. Dont think we had anyone that bad.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Mother of God

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
BB.com had a literal incel mass shooter posting there. Dont think we had anyone that bad.

I was an admin at the Steel Warrior message board back in the day and one of the posters actually murdered someone with an axe. Mass shooting is probably worse but axe murder definitely fit on the warrior board.

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was an admin at the Steel Warrior message board back in the day and one of the posters actually murdered someone with an axe. Mass shooting is probably worse but axe murder definitely fit on the warrior board.
1659135318964.png

Best part of the movie...
tumblr_nkym7g8jYt1qdku5lo1_540.gifv

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

He's the most prolific but not the only murderer from the misc...

And the place is riddled with incels; my signature:

1659137223433.png

The author, Vhagar, is of the same mind as me when it comes to the waste of sperm that incels represent!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
For reference it is worth noting how she got her start in this community. Old school members feel free to correct me/add details, I am trying to give the super fast condensed version.

Her boyfriend was Furor, the founder and leader of FoH in Everquest. Furor in RL is Alex Afrasiabi who became famous for his 14 Day Post to the EQ Devs. I don't know all the details, but that post helped to launch his career in game design as he ended up in a pretty high position at Blizzard working on the launch of World of Warcraft. His story goes in a different direction than Ravvenn's but also has its set of chuckles just google "Cosby Suite." After that you can see this article.

There is more to all of this, but this will get you started.
Thanks - will delve further into this as time allows...

TBH, I am probably a disappointment as a gamer since I only play FPS on my PS3! I do know Blizzard from their merger with Activision and I lived about 10 minutes away from their HQ in Irvine...

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thanks - will delve further into this as time allows...

TBH, I am probably a disappointment as a gamer since I only play FPS on my PS3! I do know Blizzard from their merger with Activision and I lived about 10 minutes away from their HQ in Irvine...
Most of us don’t even game anymore. We just like to bitch about how shitty everything is now and call each other faggot.

• 6Truth!
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Most of us don’t even game anymore. We just like to bitch about how shitty everything is now and call each other faggot.
I wish I had time to game consistently. With work, wife and kids its fucking struggle.

• 6Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So we had a 17 page thread for new arrival and all we got was an idiot who welshed on bets and left?

Peak foh

• 1Truth!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ungrateful kunt...

zZ2s0cm.jpg
You don't have to misspell words on purpose to avoid the word filter here because we believe in Free Speech.

On second thought.

You don't have to misspell most words on purpose to avoid the word filter here because we believe in Free Speech...mostly.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You don't have to misspell words on purpose to avoid the word filter here because we believe in Free Speech.

On second thought.

You don't have to misspell most words on purpose to avoid the word filter here because we believe in Free Speech...mostly.
American Inventor DICK

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

On second thought.

Force of habit from misc...

But thanks ya cunt!

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pretty sure we all still game, just not mmo, aint no one got no time to camp phinigel spine, $4.99 loot box it is!

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No time for Vidya gaem, gotta get them irl gainz

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf