BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm seeing that no one can login to the app or their account on BB.com. We will see if the forums come back when they fix the logins.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AlwaysFocus

Thanks Masakari for giving me a link earlier this year to here, finally made an account today. Thanks to the admin who made fast approval as well.

2 Questions

Who fuked up the misc?

Is there a way I can neg bodhy immediately?

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Thanks Masakari for giving me a link earlier this year to here, finally made an account today. Thanks to the admin who made fast approval as well.

2 Questions

Who fuked up the misc?

There are special negs on this forum for the special people that choose to post special things.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire

2 Questions

Who fuked up the misc?

It was bodhy obviously

oh and see sig

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jandels

IMG-20221113-WA0008.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well, it was election week. Hopefully if/when the site's back up it isn't plastered with rainbow flags or they add a mandatory preferred pronouns on login.
Well I guess that means @Bodhy will be back to play with his own shit in the shower.
Or stick a toothbrush up his ass. Because apparently that's now a thing in the ongoing degenerate lore.
As long as wincel doesn't come over, we should be alright
For real. Hopefully he never saw the misc alternatives thread.

Now on one hand, they actually bother to manually approve users here. On the other, wincel is so autistic that he might make an alt that isn't obvious and slips through.

2 Questions

Who fuked up the misc?

Welcome, man!

No clue who fucked up the misc (we can swear here), and if he unfortunately decides to show his ass up, then there's the thumbs down in the "like" menu, alongside other reactions.

• 4Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
It's good to see a couple familiar names here. I've made some good friends though the years, and appreciate most of the non shitty posters even if I rarely interacted with them.

• 4Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well welcome faggots, retards, bigots, and losers. Enjoy your stay at the #1 site for has been middle aged elf simulator players.

sir may GIF

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A hello to make all of the new bb bros feel at home.

Gay Hearts GIF

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users