BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Burns

I thought the last one was some middle aged hag with a teenage daughter who ended up staying at his place.

Also, remember the time when he told us that a guy (the one with a hat) thought he was hot and tried to pick him up at a bar on a Monday afternoon.

View attachment 442844
No idea, I got all my information on Vanessa through various poster talking shit to him. His posts were always a ramble and never worth reading.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
you're mistaken, Foler Foler only sucks black dick
Why you gotta be racist bro? What does it matter what color the penis was?

Besides, Foler Foler got busted talking about how it was the first one he tried and it tasted just like white ones, so logic dictates(lol), he likes them all.

I expected better from you Bubbles Bubbles . This blatant racism surprises me.

shame-on-you-how-dare-you.gif

(And there's the trifecta.)

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I was wondering if got shut down this time (and maybe the big uptick it Jew talk was the final nail in the coffin).

Also, yes, Bodhy is an egregious asshat.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I was wondering if got shut down this time (and maybe the big uptick it Jew talk was the final nail in the coffin).

Also, yes, Bodhy is an egregious asshat.

Careful with the antisemitism, after all 109 is a lot. What is your take on wood doors?

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You should dish them out as well. Don't be a sub. No doxxing allowed, tho. But luckily we have Asshat elections going on right now, where you can familiarize yourself with some of the smooth brain intellectuals of this community. Obviously it's not a complete selection of retards since lurkingdirk lurkingdirk comes up with arbitrary new rules every year to fuck with us hard working folks, and I have strong suspicious that this years' contest is extra corrupted. Too many weird coincidences happening

You really need to lighten up.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
BB.com is still down.
Thanks Masakari for giving me a link earlier this year to here, finally made an account today. Thanks to the admin who made fast approval as well.

2 Questions

Who fuked up the misc?

Is there a way I can neg bodhy immediately?

Screw off. We have enough Canadians for one thread.

eLGnr4V.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cayennechap

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cant help but notice BB forum went down after I posted that FTX thread....

Sure there was some juice stuff in it but really?

• 1Like

Cayennechap

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aware me brah

I joked with Jandels that it was 100% the recent open Jew hate.

Its not even jew hate its just pointing out utter facts.

Anyway the FTX thing is fking huge but the dems are going to sweap it under the rug and that jew that was running pyramid scheme for biden and the globalists is gunna run to Israel from the bahamas.

I mean the dems and globalists are at the stage now where they can openly and blatantly rig elections right in everyones face and get away with it so im gunna assume the same for this.

1668380563898065.jpg

1668365463808818.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Cayennechap

Lord Nagafen Raider
Apparently they donated approx 50mil to the democrats and 20mill to the republicans for these previous elections.... I assume the 20mill keeps mconnel and co's mouths shut.

But the plan was too donate 1 billion to the dems in the 2024 election.

1668366400187815.png

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users