Our Queen shall rise again!

simp

orn1eta.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
Hell yeah!

Still learning to multi quote on here
Are y’all on mobile or a desktop?

I can tell you that personally, I'm using the mobile version on Chrome atm (yeah F google, ik), and it's working great.

As I've mentioned before, FOH uses a format that is basically the same as another forum I use. Once you get used to it, it's hard to go back. Definitely worth dealing with the learning curve on the right forum (like FOH). I just lucked out in that the format itself turned out to be nothing new to me, which I'm ngl, makes a slightly smoother transition overall.

Plus, FOH actually has a legitimately solid mobile version, so you don't necessarily need to request the desktop version of the site from your phone. Which as we all know is much different than what we were used to on the misc, where the mobile version was borderline unusable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
I can tell you that personally, I'm using the mobile version on Chrome atm (yeah F google, ik), and it's working great.

As I've mentioned before, FOH uses a format that is basically the same as another forum I use. Once you get used to it, it's hard to go back.

Plus, FOH actually has a legitimately solid mobile version, so you don't necessarily need to request the desktop version of the site from your phone. Which as we all know is much different than what we were used to on the misc, where the mobile version was borderline unusable.
Yeah I always used desktop version too lol.
Im on a ton of forums, pretty much any vehicle I’ve owned I joined a forum for (and I’ve had 28 lol) but I don’t frequent them all either.

Am I the only one who feels like a proud member of a circus that got lost and have begun finding one another again to bring the show back together in a new place?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh and if you're jumping into a long thread and don't want to read the whole thing, use the "jump to new" button and it will take you to the posts in just the last couple of days.

View attachment 445906

Once you have read the thread, the board will remember where you were and pick up where you left off automatically.
And make sure when you jump into the end of a thread with tens of thousands of posts already made that you bring your parachute.

Here We Go Discovery GIF by Shark Week

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users