BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The Monsters + extra caffiene tabs were in the morning. For lunch I got me a Mt. Major Melon Zero calorie soda.

I would have had a side of Grizzly with it, but I gave that stuff up awhile back.

What can I say? I'm gettin' old, mane.
tradie detected
don't forget to buy scratch cards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
the only one who vouches for anyone here is Masakari Masakari , you an unknown vouching for another unknown, really does nothing.

also when one of you bb fools start acting up like @Bodhy , thats when we drag Masakari Masakari in and give him
05d.jpg

Fair enough.

I don't know who Bodhy is. He sounds like a clown, though.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How to navigate FOH in five easy steps. A MISCer how to.
1. Think about a topic you want to read or post about.
2. Navigate the forum "neighborhoods" and select the one you think your topic might reside in.
3. Search for a thread with something approximating the name of the topic you are looking for.
4. Shitpost.
5. If by some chance you don't see the topic you want, make a new thread. Then be prepared to be dunked on when there is already a thread with your topic and you just failed to use the search function.

Example:
Forums (or neighborhoods) -

1670097821059.png

1670097839857.png

Choosing "Politics, Culture and Controversy" Forum/neighborhood brings up all these threads:
And yes, the politics thread has over 800,000 posts already.

1670097895447.png

Politics is, well, politics.
European Politics thread is for Eurofag politics
The Mike Brown thread is for discussing American Inventors and the fun things they like to do in our society.
2020 Coronavirus Thread is for all things Coronachan.
Gamergate is for all things SJW.

One final note. We have a grown-up section. The threads there are for actual honest discussion about topics and shitposting is frowned upon there. In addition, the Stonkhouse is an area for all things finance, investing, crypto, housing etc and shitposting is somewhat frowned upon there as well. Similar to the Stonkhouse is the Gun Club for all things gun and firearm.

Training wheels are off. Have fun and #Learn2FOH

ps... The 6th and final lesson. Learn what the harrow reaction is and use it on Bubbles Bubbles posts mercilessly.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
How do you neg people on this forum? Asking for a friend

Lol @ tradies srs

Rep works differently here, you can use the Like/Reaction button to leave a bunch of different reactions (which increase that user's reaction score). More are available if you donate.

The Gre-Neg and Mega-Neg reactions are saved for Liberal NPC Dumbshits that only repeat MSM talkings points. Only reason Asshat of 2022 Bubbles Bubbles isn't deep in the negative is because she provides enough Screenshot NFSW content to earn the good graces of those around here.

You can also directly upload pictures and gifs to post without needing to host them anywhere. After you upload something, just go to the thumbnail and select "Insert and it'll add it to the body of your post.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Lol @ tradies srs
Great, more foreigners.

Everyone better brush up on their slang.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
isn't he a massive faggot in misc that you'd need to take out the plunger to get rid of it?

I mean... he's vaguely familiar. Like one of those troll accounts I'd scroll past thinking it was one of wincel's many alt accounts.

I guess he never struck me as a big deal. Might just be me, though. However, I would argue he could be equated to wincel whether or not he is a wincel alt. In that sense, yeah, you'd need a plunger and a lotta elbow grease to get rid of that faggot.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Lol @ tradies srs
Hover the mouse over the "like" button and a horde of options will appear. Many will be unintelligible to you until you figure them out.

1670098739426.png

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 3 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
the only one who vouches for anyone here is Masakari Masakari , you an unknown vouching for another unknown, really does nothing.

also when one of you bb fools start acting up like @Bodhy , thats when we drag Masakari Masakari in and give him

Don't dare suggest any of us would would act anything like that egregious faggot, Bodhy (well there's a few who would, but hopefully none of them make their way over here).

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well, Asshat, your respect is something I'll get right on trying to earn.

@katya422 should be approved, I sent her an email saying as much. Assuming there's girls on the internet, which is a conspiracy theory.

Latinum stimulus checks are available for miscers who can say the magic words. Bodhy's not allowed. And I'm serious about that.

We used to have a girl on this forum. He played bass and called everyone a hatertot.

• 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
how is pol is it good in there?

i will join if its good

Depends on what you qualify as good. Plenty of praises for how much we love Biden, desire to fuck donkey teeth aka AOC, and how sad it is that a goblin named Bankman isn't allowed to steal billions. Dudes just misunderstood.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
How to navigate FOH in five easy steps. A MISCer how to.
1. Think about a topic you want to read or post about.
2. Navigate the forum "neighborhoods" and select the one you think your topic might reside in.
3. Search for a thread with something approximating the name of the topic you are looking for.
4. Shitpost.
5. If by some chance you don't see the topic you want, make a new thread. Then be prepared to be dunked on when there is already a thread with your topic and you just failed to use the search function.

Example:
Forums (or neighborhoods) -

View attachment 445936
View attachment 445937

Choosing "Politics, Culture and Controversy" Forum/neighborhood brings up all these threads:
And yes, the politics thread has over 800,000 posts already.

View attachment 445938

Politics is, well, politics.
European Politics thread is for Eurofag politics
The Mike Brown thread is for discussing American Inventors and the fun things they like to do in our society.
2020 Coronavirus Thread is for all things Coronachan.
Gamergate is for all things SJW.

One final note. We have a grown-up section. The threads there are for actual honest discussion about topics and shitposting is frowned upon there. In addition, the Stonkhouse is an area for all things finance, investing, crypto, housing etc and shitposting is somewhat frowned upon there as well. Similar to the Stonkhouse is the Gun Club for all things gun and firearm.

Training wheels are off. Have fun and #Learn2FOH

ps... The 6th and final lesson. Learn what the harrow reaction is and use it on Bubbles Bubbles posts mercilessly.
You cocksuckers haven't been able to reach zero in two years. And now you're so desperate that you have to recruit peons to do the dirty work. Pathetic loser shit

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
  • 1MegaNeg