BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

JohnezJr

Golden Knight of the Realm
What updates? Search is still sh*t and forum functions haven’t changed/ improved ever.
Last time on their Twitter they mentioned site updates. Guessing this is a result of new ownership. Not directly related to forums I don't think.

Also, you missed the 2-3 week period where search actually functioned correctly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the Misc has another breakdown, maybe we could do a subforum here in the NSFW section and let aspies post new threads to their desire.
This is the exact same shit we have going on with immigration. Fuck that. You want to immigrate to FOH, you learn how to FOH. We dont just let them build their own little MISCville in Detroit or Baltimore. Our Founders raided hard to make sure we would always have FOH.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Oh I firmly believe that at this point the path to zero is inevitable for Bubbles no matter what he posts. It's solidly into forum meme territory at this point.

And some of his thots are ok, but Alinity is garbage. The only thing I miss from Bubbles is the 'dong or no dong' posts he used to try to gotcha people with, that was a funny game.
Wanna know something? I still post them on occasion, I just don't do the follow-up. Plus you pretty much killed the game with harrows

• 1Dislike

JohnezJr

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is the exact same shit we have going on with immigration. Fuck that. You want to immigrate to FOH, you learn how to FOH. We dont just let them build their own little MISCville in Detroit or Baltimore. Our Founders raided hard to make sure we would always have FOH.
jack-black-yes-sir.gif

I'm surprised you guys opened the doors to begin with lol.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
What are you talking about? Our "Border Czar" has it totally under control!

Kamala Harris Love GIF by Joe Biden

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users
Was she vaxxed? I hear that "died suddenly" is the leading cause of death among people these days.

I heard she was triple, perhaps quadruple vaxxed. She was very paranoid about covid.

The thing you need to know, though, is that she had been sick for some years prior to her passing. The whole story was legitimately sad for us as a misc community. She left that much of a mark a piece of misc history

Anyway, I know I'm rambling. My point is, her passing was considered likely due to her illness.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I heard she was triple, perhaps quadruple vaxxed. She was very paranoid about covid.

The thing you need to know, though, is that she had been sick for some years prior to her passing. The whole story was legitimately sad for us as a misc community. She left that much of a mark a piece of misc history

Anyway, I know I'm rambling. My point is, her passing was considered likely due to her illness.

Yeah she was crazy about vaccines. She unfriended me on Instagram over it lol. She'd go off on these rants and I'm like "whatever lol".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

multiplemiggs

Bronze Knight of the Realm
FOH would appreciate the amount of chicks posting on the Misc who always swore they'd never do nudes.

And they always did. 😈

There used to be a Misc wiki with all the chicks, forget what happened.

I found that misc wiki on archive.org a while back. Some nice teds on there.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
No she wasn't. She didn't become queen of misc until she died, then all of a sudden everyone loved her.

her death absolutely added to her legend status, I'm not debating that.

That being said, she was pretty well liked before her death. And ya gotta admit, her death brougbt the misc together like few others would.
Yeah she was crazy about vaccines. She unfriended me on Instagram over it lol. She'd go off on these rants and I'm like "whatever lol".

yeah, that does sound like here tbh....lol

• 1Like
Anyone know what broke the fkn misc this time?

Those faggots won't be back up until Monday morning at the earliest. They always pull this type of shit before a weekend.

multiplemiggs

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fuark. Just checking out the HTC thread here and you brahs know how to post thick hhhhhnnnnnggg sloots. I approve.
Miggs.gif

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Anyone know what broke the fkn misc this time?

Those faggots won't be back up until Monday morning at the earliest. They always pull this type of shit before a weekend.

I don't know what they keep doing but it's never to make the forum better.

• 3Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Wanna know something? I still post them on occasion, I just don't do the follow-up. Plus you pretty much killed the game with harrows
Oh I know, Asshat. The thing is, magic tricks don't work without the prestige. Making people feel foolish was the fun part.

Harrows? Thought you didn't care about them. The real giveaway reaction was the "Seriously?"

• 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
If the Misc has another breakdown, maybe we could do a subforum here in the NSFW section and let aspies post new threads to their desire.
Why not just go into screenshots and do that now? Just follow the rules about keeping political stuff in the right section, and thread away.

• 1Like