BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You cocksuckers haven't been able to reach zero in two years. And now you're so desperate that you have to recruit peons to do the dirty work. Pathetic loser shit
You're almost at 1:1 KDR. Congrats Asshat! Weren't you at almost 5:1 at one point? What happened to bring you down from such heights??

Don't dare suggest any of us would would act anything like that egregious faggot, Bodhy (well there's a few who would, but hopefully none of them make their way over here).

I would like to think it'd be like 99% legit non-douche miscers who would go through the effort to actually make it here.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic. Misc does have a lot of faggots.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
The Faggot King - 🤴 pretty sure thats the next Disney movie coming out. They will probably replace Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule with a black person though for wokeness points.
This is how I picture Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule in my mind.

richard_simmons_photo.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
that you have to recruit peons to do the dirty work.
A true lord of Gold never has to get his hands dirty.

Also, you Estonian dumbfuck, I have never once issued a harrow to anyone. Including you. My profile is open so go look. But since you are deciding to act like a cock muncher about this, I will be glad to assist your run to zero. Also. I am above the plebian harrow reaction and prefer to deliver my negs in a much higher neg:click ratio as befits my Gold status.

1670100629402.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

refugeemaxxin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Its hysterical seeing the Katya worship. Its reminds me of EQ when a guild had one "legit" female and all the boys bowed and scraped for attention. Maybe we can nickname her Ravvenn.
We used to have snailsrus but she passed away pretty recently, she was really nice.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

ChosenOne

Golden Knight of the Realm
You cocksuckers haven't been able to reach zero in two years. And now you're so desperate that you have to recruit peons to do the dirty work. Pathetic loser shit
How dare you use that kind of language around me

I’m gonna let you off with a warning this time but you better watch your step, pal

• 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
A true lord of Gold never has to get his hands dirty.

Also, you Estonian dumbfuck, I have never once issued a harrow to anyone. Including you. My profile is open so go look. But since you are deciding to act like a cock muncher about this, I will be glad to assist your run to zero. Also. I am above the plebian harrow reaction and prefer to deliver my negs in a much higher neg:click ratio as befits my Gold status.

View attachment 445949
I see nothing wrong with that

• 1Dislike