<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I see nothing wrong with that
I Love Lucy Ok GIF by Paramount+

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah, it's true. snailsrus was the unquestioned queen of the misc for a couple years there. She was humble and nice. Can't say a bad word about her really. Super sad she passed earlier this year.
Was she vaxxed? I hear that "died suddenly" is the leading cause of death among people these days.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
If you posted good thots nobody would harrow you.
Oh I firmly believe that at this point the path to zero is inevitable for Bubbles no matter what he posts. It's solidly into forum meme territory at this point.

And some of his thots are ok, but Alinity is garbage. The only thing I miss from Bubbles is the 'dong or no dong' posts he used to try to gotcha people with, that was a funny game.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

notsoshocking

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah, it's true. snailsrus was the unquestioned queen of the misc for a couple years there. She was humble and nice. Can't say a bad word about her really. Super sad she passed earlier this year.

No she wasn't. She didn't become queen of misc until she died, then all of a sudden everyone loved her.

• 2Like

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
No she wasn't. She didn't become queen of misc until she died, then all of a sudden everyone loved her.
There is no "queen of the Misc", anyone suggesting so is more of the usual Gynocentric clown world BS.

Snails was a really cool/nice person though, for sure. The way some people started acting/virtue signaling about her posthumously was kind of cringe though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Postmort3m

Golden Squire
Honestly hope it's the new "updates" temporarily breaking the forums. Seems that has been the case more than once in the past, and was the given explanation last time.
What updates? Search is still sh*t and forum functions haven’t changed/ improved ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
FOH would appreciate the amount of chicks posting on the Misc who always swore they'd never do nudes.

And they always did. 😈

There used to be a Misc wiki with all the chicks, forget what happened.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

refugeemaxxin

Golden Knight of the Realm
There is no "queen of the Misc", anyone suggesting so is more of the usual Gynocentric clown world BS.

Snails was a really cool/nice person though, for sure. The way some people started acting/virtue signaling about her posthumously was kind of cringe though.
I've never virtue signaled about her myself, but she was very nice and I followed her on ig, seeing her last 2 pictures she posted hit hard. It looked like she knew.

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
If the Misc has another breakdown, maybe we could do a subforum here in the NSFW section and let aspies post new threads to their desire.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users