BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Because it is super fun to watch them implode.
iu

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

PROCTA

Silver Squire
non-US citizen who is obsessed with US politics and resident chit smearer made it over...lol who's next? NYPat, Sillie, Phil?

• 2Like
  • 1NPC

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Requesting access to the politics forum. I can confirm I am not a shit smearing libtard.
Is this equivalent to telling us you're the 'funny' one or all your friends tell you you're 'cute'?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Is this equivalent to telling us you're the 'funny' one or all your friends tell you you're 'cute'?
Bodhy AKA Doody The Shit Smearer is said libtard that he is referring to...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Uh yeah, this is a fine example of squealing like a petulant child. Dismissal outright coupled with child-tier insults.

Obviously another hate-filled safe space, so remind me, why am I bothering? Should I just go back to the R/P?
The pol section is a privilege, not a right. If you feel this way, then back to Misc or reddit, or whatever hellhole will have you would be fine with me.

The choice is yours: behave and fit in, or GTFO.

• 7Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Obviously another hate-filled safe space, so remind me, why am I bothering? Should I just go back to the R/P?

Just avoid the politics forum, it’s an echo chamber where they occasionally get hungry and seek to get social points in the other forums. It’s sort of an interesting thing to watch certain posters try to one up others with how edgy they can be, or watch some get triggered by trivial shit in games or media because they watch dumbfucks like TheQuartering

• 2Moron
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 9 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I think you should share your opinions in the Politics Thread, I think they'll be well received. Everyone's very nice there.

• 3Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Just avoid the politics forum, it’s an echo chamber where they occasionally get hungry and seek to get social points in the other forums. It’s sort of an interesting thing to watch certain posters try to one up others with how edgy they can be, or watch some get triggered by trivial shit in games or media because they watch dumbfucks like TheQuartering
Spoken like a dog who got his cur ass whipped so many times he runnoft.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Uh yeah, this is a fine example of squealing like a petulant child. Dismissal outright coupled with child-tier insults.

8fd42a56-0c72-48c2-8315-c696e28f6a0b_text.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I thought this thread was about refugees from some barebacking site for a whole week.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Echo chambers are easily broken by people with opposing views. Too bad your shitlib, evil, science destroying, reality denying ideology is so easily picked apart. But you could absolutely end the echo chamber.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Echo chambers are easily broken by people with opposing views. Too bad your shitlib, evil, science destroying, reality denying ideology is so easily picked apart. But you could absolutely end the echo chamber.

Yes, because people have always been able to convert people with rational arguments on the internet

The science destroying part is pretty lulzy, considering a good chunk of the right wing are the cocksleeves of the Evangelicals, probably one of the most anti-science religious sects

• 2Moron
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I guess the real questions we have to ask our new hosts (for posterity, of course) are:

how fast can you run the 8.7 yard dash?

how much can you 1-arm smith machine bench press?

what is your single leg calf curl max?

unless you guys here can hang with rigorously performed linebacker training sessions, not sure this will work out in the long run.
nigerian refugee said what? we're not sweden, you can't demand shit

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To think.. my notifications have been directing my attention to the Pantheon thread and I could have been enjoying this beaut' all this time.