BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
48,723
197,814
Because it is super fun to watch them implode.
iu
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

PROCTA

Lord Nagafen Raider
36
171
non-US citizen who is obsessed with US politics and resident chit smearer made it over...lol who's next? NYPat, Sillie, Phil?
 
  • 2Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
21,526
119,977
Requesting access to the politics forum. I can confirm I am not a shit smearing libtard.
Is this equivalent to telling us you're the 'funny' one or all your friends tell you you're 'cute'?
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
678
2,052
Is this equivalent to telling us you're the 'funny' one or all your friends tell you you're 'cute'?
Bodhy AKA Doody The Shit Smearer is said libtard that he is referring to...
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
14,230
83,039
Uh yeah, this is a fine example of squealing like a petulant child. Dismissal outright coupled with child-tier insults.

Obviously another hate-filled safe space, so remind me, why am I bothering? Should I just go back to the R/P?
The pol section is a privilege, not a right. If you feel this way, then back to Misc or reddit, or whatever hellhole will have you would be fine with me.

The choice is yours: behave and fit in, or GTFO.
 
  • 7Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,068
15,557
Obviously another hate-filled safe space, so remind me, why am I bothering? Should I just go back to the R/P?

Just avoid the politics forum, it’s an echo chamber where they occasionally get hungry and seek to get social points in the other forums. It’s sort of an interesting thing to watch certain posters try to one up others with how edgy they can be, or watch some get triggered by trivial shit in games or media because they watch dumbfucks like TheQuartering
 
  • 2Moron
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 9 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
6,112
6,896
Obviously another hate-filled safe space, so remind me, why am I bothering? Should I just go back to the R/P?
I think you should share your opinions in the Politics Thread, I think they'll be well received. Everyone's very nice there.
 
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
21,526
119,977
Just avoid the politics forum, it’s an echo chamber where they occasionally get hungry and seek to get social points in the other forums. It’s sort of an interesting thing to watch certain posters try to one up others with how edgy they can be, or watch some get triggered by trivial shit in games or media because they watch dumbfucks like TheQuartering
Spoken like a dog who got his cur ass whipped so many times he runnoft.
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
17,423
45,221
Uh yeah, this is a fine example of squealing like a petulant child. Dismissal outright coupled with child-tier insults.

Obviously another hate-filled safe space, so remind me, why am I bothering? Should I just go back to the R/P?

8fd42a56-0c72-48c2-8315-c696e28f6a0b_text.gif
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
2,713
8,595
I thought this thread was about refugees from some barebacking site for a whole week.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,142
57,329
Just avoid the politics forum, it’s an echo chamber where they occasionally get hungry and seek to get social points in the other forums. It’s sort of an interesting thing to watch certain posters try to one up others with how edgy they can be, or watch some get triggered by trivial shit in games or media because they watch dumbfucks like TheQuartering
Echo chambers are easily broken by people with opposing views. Too bad your shitlib, evil, science destroying, reality denying ideology is so easily picked apart. But you could absolutely end the echo chamber.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,068
15,557
Echo chambers are easily broken by people with opposing views. Too bad your shitlib, evil, science destroying, reality denying ideology is so easily picked apart. But you could absolutely end the echo chamber.

Yes, because people have always been able to convert people with rational arguments on the internet

The science destroying part is pretty lulzy, considering a good chunk of the right wing are the cocksleeves of the Evangelicals, probably one of the most anti-science religious sects
 
  • 2Moron
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,401
184,481
I guess the real questions we have to ask our new hosts (for posterity, of course) are:

how fast can you run the 8.7 yard dash?

how much can you 1-arm smith machine bench press?

what is your single leg calf curl max?

unless you guys here can hang with rigorously performed linebacker training sessions, not sure this will work out in the long run.
nigerian refugee said what? we're not sweden, you can't demand shit
 

Daidraco

<Gold Donor>
11,354
12,316
To think.. my notifications have been directing my attention to the Pantheon thread and I could have been enjoying this beaut' all this time.