BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I hate to point out the obvious, but isnt it just a giant sausagefest over there with everyone's avatar showing off their body? Arent you all just looking at pics of half-naked guys?
So most of the avis that show bodies are typically 5 - 10 years old and some are even older. And then the vast majority of us are "no avi scum" whoi get shit on for not having an avi...

BRB Posting 10 year old avi to relive my glory days
BRB Misc logic
BRB Closet cases are rampant

Be right back...

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Wasn’t there one that was drinking his disabled girlfriend’s period blood because he thought he was a vampyre or something……………
Don't remember that but then I have only been there since 2017 and I have taken a couple of 6 month long breaks. If WuFlu lockdowns hadn't converted me to 905 WFH, I doubt that I would have stayed...

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
At what point are heterosexual men thinking about getting rammed in the butt when trolling...JFL

dBS2joH.gif
We do have a couple of European Avant garde posters who used to extoll the beauty of getting pegged, search for Quineloe for fun times.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We do have a couple of European Avant garde posters who used to extoll the beauty of getting pegged, search for Quineloe for fun times.
What ever happened to Quinloe, did Merkel march him off a reeducation camp?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't remember that but then I have only been there since 2017 and I have taken a couple of 6 month long breaks. If WuFlu lockdowns hadn't converted me to 905 WFH, I doubt that I would have stayed...

This was one of our guys, sadly. Is that the same guy who fucked Shelly? A mutant, bottle-glass wearing, droopy tit, downy gal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Naww. It was Galiem the Energy Vampire who drank period blood, who shacked up with the physical (and mental) midget who after all of the unbelievable drama, tried to impress us by saying she could do 'advanced algebra in her head'

Fuck, I hate that I just typed that off the top of my head

• 6Worf
  • 3Truth!
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 9 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
This was one of our guys, sadly. Is that the same guy who fucked Shelly? A mutant, bottle-glass wearing, droopy tit, downy gal.
Ah my bad - thought you were talking about some long ago retard from the misc. There's plenty of them...

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Naww. It was Galiem the Energy Vampire who drank period blood, who shacked up with the physical (and mental) midget who after all of the unbelievable drama, tried to impress us by saying she could do 'advanced algebra in her head'

iu

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Man, this place really was awesome back in the day. Even at my lowest point, I knew I could come here and see people who reminded me that it could always be worse.

• 8Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I mean, what killed him? Was it the 100% fast food diet, the meth, or both?

And I mean, he came back from the dead once that I remember. Maybe he'll do it again and we can change his name to ZombieZombieWizardhawk

Now...Sam da Man...I think he legit died at some point. RIP

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Like
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 5 users