BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus fucking Christ

STFU you drooling fucking retard

The current Mods are way more hands off than previous Mods have ever been, and LRR is willing to ban the fucking worst nightmare shitposters who try to smear feces all over the walls.

Even the OG FOH forum moderation was much worse. The Moderation in the last year or two is probably better than it has ever been.

I mean, FFS, they even added @Soygen and his literal AMOD claim to fame is doing as little as fucking possible.

Just be honest - your issue isn't with the Mods. Your issue is with LRR adding harrows, LOL

I don't give a single fuck about harrows, I just want twitter back.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
The title I posted was dude gets beat up for saying the N word, didnt spell the word out.
Should've gone with American Inventor

Edit:
1664149511353.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Bronze Knight of the Realm
boomers had it so easy that even a literal retard could be successful.

220px-Forrest_Gump_poster.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Mr. Poopybutthole
A poster repeatedly told me to "rope" in neg comments, then I sent a similar neg back to him, he reported it and I'm banned for a few weeks. Total hypocrisy.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
A poster repeatedly told me to "rope" in neg comments, then I sent a similar neg back to him, he reported it and I'm banned for a few weeks. Total hypocrisy.
You are free to rope yourself here, we aren't racists.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users