BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe you should migrate to the BB forum and find out?

what I've heard is that you can't say American Inventor in that forum, annoy the owner for years on end and call every mod a retarded cum bucket

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
what I've heard is that you can't say American Inventor in that forum, annoy the owner for years on end and call every mod a retarded cum bucket
Learn Find Out GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Morning y’all. So bb.com is up but still no forums lol
Also appreciate the welcome. For the record, I also dislike bodhy.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
anyone under 20% body fat who isn't scared of carbs is deeply triggering to 99% of this websites user base
My avatar stays then. I have thick skin and can laugh at myself, so I'll take all of the insults and laugh along.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
My avatar stays then. I have thick skin and can laugh at myself, so I'll take all of the insults and laugh along.
Careful, you're taking advice from from a guy who got sloppy seconds from a German shepherd. And that's just what he admits to!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Burns

Krackerjacked's avatar is the only acceptable way to have your real life picture as your avatar, everyone else just looks like an attention whore.

Our main attention whore, who used their irl picture as an avatar, was a mentality deranged tranny (as in, a self confessed dude with bolt on tits, who liked to try to trick lesbians into fucking him). Everyone who uses their irl picture starts off in the same boat as him ("Vanessa").

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

You should dish them out as well. Don't be a sub. No doxxing allowed, tho. But luckily we have Asshat elections going on right now, where you can familiarize yourself with some of the smooth brain intellectuals of this community. Obviously it's not a complete selection of retards since lurkingdirk lurkingdirk comes up with arbitrary new rules every year to fuck with us hard working folks, and I have strong suspicious that this years' contest is extra corrupted. Too many weird coincidences happening

• 1Cringe
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Jonesing

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Krackerjacked's avatar is the only acceptable way to have your real life picture as your avatar, everyone else just looks like an attention whore.

Our main attention whore, who used their irl picture as an avatar, was a mentality deranged tranny (as in, a self confessed dude with bolt on tits, who liked to try to trick lesbians into fucking him). Everyone who uses their irl picture starts off in the same boat as him ("Vanessa").

I thought the last one was some middle aged hag with a teenage daughter who ended up staying at his place.

Also, remember the time when he told us that a guy (the one with a hat) thought he was hot and tried to pick him up at a bar on a Monday afternoon.

1.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 1 users