BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
While he may be a degenerate worthless Brit, I dont think its fair to call him fat.
Come On Reaction GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
ya'll new ppl can vote in the asshat election too, Bubbles Bubbles is in the lead
They will vote wrong and fuck everything up

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why the fuck do illegals get to vote? Fucking FOH becoming more like California every damned day.

Sure California might be filled with illegal invaders, sure there might be human shit and needles on every street, sure the housing market is overpriced 5x the norm, sure gas costs $6 a gallon, sure crime is out of control, sure faggots and pedophiles are in all public schools grooming and molesting children, but bro... the weather...

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hey bb noobs its time to vote again

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This shit down again? Wanted to read misc's take on the Musk drop, and all I'm getting is database errors.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
This shit down again? Wanted to read misc's take on the Musk drop, and all I'm getting is database errors.

Same. Baiscally forum Never-Trumpers and Liberal retards are deflecting as always, not acknowledging anything.

• 2Like

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
It was working 10 minutes ago then database error. Misc server is janky as hell

• 2Like