BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Well, the misc is down again. Whose meltdown was it this time? SillieCuckzillie? Yesliberals? Phil9IQ?

Blows my mind they like keep visiting a forum where everyone hates them and they have frequent mental episodes because they voluntarily choose to engage with us.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
mountain time.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Blows my mind they like keep visiting a forum where everyone hates them and they have frequent mental episodes because they voluntarily choose to engage there.

Only explanation is they are gluttons for punishment, or they never got the attention they needed as kids to develop properly, so they'll spew anything to get it from random people on the internet. I love how easy it is to upset them, I can help but laugh every time Sillie calls me a cultist then says GEDUglyGayBoiMisc------>

Imagine being your 50s and acting out like a 5 year old that isn't getting their way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Only explanation is they are gluttons for punishment, or they never got the attention they needed as kids to develop properly, so they'll spew anything to get it from random people on the internet. I love how easy it is to upset them, I can help but laugh every time Sillie calls me a cultist then says GEDUglyGayBoiMisc------>

Imagine being your 50s and acting out like a 5 year old that isn't getting their way.

If sillie really is on his death bed and he's spending his remaining time having meltdowns on the internet, I would think we're honestly a mental aslyum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
If sillie really is on his death bed and he's spending his remaining time having meltdowns on the internet, I would think we're honestly a mental aslyum.
This is news to me. Did he or someone else confirm he was dying?

If so, good riddance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

As far as Sillie and Patty, people really should just start ignoring them (I'm guilty myself, though have been getting better because they've just gotten boring at this point). Faggots just want to be disruptive and have absolutely 0 interest in any sort of good faith or intellectually honest discussion.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

As far as Sillie and Patty, people really should just start ignoring them (I'm guilty myself, though have been getting better because they've just gotten boring at this point). Faggots just want to be disruptive and have absolutely 0 interest in any sort of good faith or intellectually honest discussion.
This is the move. I do my best to ignore the trolls

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
Whenever I see sillie, I've made it a point to post him responding to himself when he thought he was in as his alt
sL8SwGT.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users
So have you guys noticed the trend of when Bodybuilding.com goes down?

I have been there since 2006 and have never seen it ever go down once, until the new people bought it out.

when Kanye starting talking about a certain controversial topic and there were threads that topic everywhere, Bb.com went down for 5 days.

last night when Elon Musk revealed Twitters election interference among many other things, and there were many thread on it, bb.com went down.

I’m noticing a trend.

• 5Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Isnt it funny how MISC keeps going down and yet FOH is always up? The first step in leaving the 3rd world is admitting its the 3rd world. While we frown on illegals here we do have a legal immigration process. Follow the link to begin...