BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_20221221_170837_Reddit.jpg

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
So what did this guy do to actually get banned at bb.com anyways? One of you Misc bros should regale us with the tale.

Did it invole smearing shit on the bathroom walls?

It's actually unknown. All the message said was ' 3 months suicide trolling'. I didnt tell anyone to kill themselves and certainly not a mod. It may have been due to me mocking a posters failed suicide attempt, but thats not the same as advocating suicide.

Besides, if youre going to condemn this sort of stuff, Musicforfish has told me to shoot myself at lesst twice since ive been back.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Midwit
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
It's actually unknown. All the message said was ' 3 months suicide trolling'. I didnt tell anyone to kill themselves and certainly not a mod. It may have been due to me mocking a posters failed suicide attempt, but thats not the same as advocating suicide.

Besides, if youre going to condemn this sort of stuff, Musicforfish has told me to shoot myself at lesst twice since ive been back.
Was your mom drinking moonshine while she was pregnant?

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

That sounds like slander MusicForFish MusicForFish would never tell you to kill yourself. He might tell you to :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:, he might even tell you to
Maple Leaf Canada GIF by Tim Hortons UK & IE
, it's possible he might even suggest you have information that would conviction of Hillary Clinton, but to straight up shoot yourself? Well I don't believe you.

How low are you B Bodhy to besmirch the good name of posters such as MusicForFish MusicForFish .

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That sounds like slander MusicForFish MusicForFish would never tell you to kill yourself. He might tell you to :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:, he might even tell you to
Maple Leaf Canada GIF by Tim Hortons UK & IE
, it's possible he might even suggest you have information that would conviction of Hillary Clinton, but to straight up shoot yourself? Well I don't believe you.

How low are you B Bodhy to besmirch the good name of posters such as MusicForFish MusicForFish .

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• 5Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Bodhy, this is the weirdest cry for help I've ever seen.
This is ascribing false motives, intentions and agendas when they simply aren't there. From where I am, what's weird is this perpetual need to be angry about something, always needing an enemy, and always needing to be frightened by leftist boogeymen around every corner.

• 2Imbecile
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Are you crying about that shit in here too?? Fuck me you're pathetic.

Tell them all how you emailed a mod after crying about it for three days and had the ban reduced to one month duration after it was originally, and deservedly so, a permanent ban.

In any case, I'll be back there posting before you, fucko :)

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So I only but rarely venture into the Politics thread, and I think my only interaction with you has been in this thread here.

So without participating in whatever 'Trumpism' you're babbling about, I've still managed to come away with the impression that you're just an annoying shithead that likes to create drama wherever you go. You strike me as a passive aggressive Beta shitposter who not only can't keep his fucking gob shut, but actually goes out of his way to seek out whatever discord he can find.

If you think we put any sort of credible value on someone who wants to stir the pot for no other reason than to create disruptions, under the auspices of 'free thinking' or playing devil's advocate, then you're dumber than I thought.

You came here having rubbed at least one other forum entirely the wrong way, to the point they all warned us about you. Then you immediately showed up here and did the same thing.

I used to defend people like you, having thought that banning morons was a nuclear option better left unused. But the issue isn't your political leanings. The issue is *YOU*. We've had countless people like yourself that are simply disruptive, no matter how valuable you think yourself to be.

We've been a community for 20+ years, and we simply don't need another @Tanoomba, @Jerle, @Ol'scratch, @Column, @qwerty, @Vanessa, @kegkilla, @tyen and @Trexx, etc etc etc.

No one owes you a damned thing. Yet you come here, act like a jackass, essentially dare @Lightning Lord Rule to ban you, and then whine like a bitch about it.

TL;DR: get fucked
No, no, we can take him if he @jerles himself.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Are you crying about that shit in here too?? Fuck me you're pathetic.

Tell them all how you emailed a mod after crying about it for three days and had the ban reduced to one month duration after it was originally, and deservedly so, a permanent ban.

In any case, I'll be back there posting before you, fucko :)
Sounds like something he would do

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is ascribing false motives, intentions and agendas when they simply aren't there. From where I am, what's weird is this perpetual need to be angry about something, always needing an enemy, and always needing to be frightened by leftist boogeymen around every corner.

1671154775820-png.448085

• 1Worf