BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
My point is, that if you're in a safe space and refuse to leave, it's your ideas that can't survive scrutiny. I post on Reddit and I get a shitload of upticks and not much in the way of pushback (which is why the "we hate you!" comments get laughed off), but why just post there? What good comes from being a safe space needing bitch?

You tell me. Is there some argument I'm not aware of for the virtues of never leaving a safe space?
Why have you ducked my 2nd lifting bet

$100 to winners charity then another $20 to this site as a donation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My point is, that if you're in a safe space and refuse to leave, it's your ideas that can't survive scrutiny. I post on Reddit and I get a shitload of upticks and not much in the way of pushback (which is why the "we hate you!" comments get laughed off), but why just post there? What good comes from being a safe space needing bitch?

You tell me. Is there some argument I'm not aware of for the virtues of never leaving a safe space?
Jokes on you. Reddit is full of faggots that want a safe space. Hence why many of us have been banned for posting there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Because, dumbass, when we go to reddit and help spread the good word, we get banned. Yet you can come here of your free will and spew your commie bullshit all day long and no one will do that. THATS the difference. Do up a little test for yourself, make a fake reddit account, go on there and spew some pro trump shit on the politics forum and see how many minutes you last.

• 7Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

So you being able to post on a leftist shithole and get shitlib praises is your evidence?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

proudmanlet

Lord Nagafen Raider
Imagine some retard coming to these specific forums saying there's not enough space to achieve personal growth.

I wonder how shocked this dickknob would be to know how many of the shitposters here voted for black jesus.
Black Jesus used to post on the misc

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Black Jesus used to post on the misc
michelle obama news GIF by NowThis

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Jandels

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sup Jandels!

Misc went down 5 days ago. At first they said it was a power outage, but now they are saying they are working on an upgrade for the BodyFit app. When anyone on social media asks them about the forum, they ignore those posts. Currently, we are unsure if the forums will ever come back.
Whats up Gdubs! Thanks for the reply, man. Crazy sheet.. not the first time though :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
He also lied about his fake PHD here and I think ducked a few bets on people calling him out on it.
His only "proof" of his PhD was an envelope that he held in his fat sausage finger hands that said Charles Darwin University on it, and it took 6 weeks to arrive.

He still claims victory about it to this day.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

AKD123

Peasant
The only thing Bodhy has a PhD in is Bullshitting. {And shit in general}. He got caught frauding many times if i recall. All he does is lie and talk shit. Best to just ignore him. Hes the Toxin that he advocates against. Go figure. Typical libtard

• 2Like