BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I see another pile of trash needs to be taken out.

This is a no Wincel zone.

EDIT: Can I get a full list of all these pieces of shit so I can just disallow them from registering in the first place? Thanks in advance.
This is proactive moderation. I applause your efforts sir.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The mods here need to add some better emojis

The ones available are ghey as fuk (ded fkn srs)
Like what? Most people don't use a lot of emojis in their posts because they're not millennial girls.

If you mean reactions, then I welcome your suggestions right before I deny them for being lame as fuck 99% of the time.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users
Like what? Most people don't use a lot of emojis in their posts because they're not millennial girls.

If you mean reactions, then I welcome your suggestions right before I deny them for being lame as fuck 99% of the time.
Yes reactions. Pepe emojis are always great

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Lightning Fast
Yes reactions. Pepe emojis are always great

You want me to add pepe reactions... So make it exactly like all the rest of the internet? Sir you are a genius! Why did I never think of that?!

Please submit a prospectus with the very best and rarest pepe's for me to steal at www.iqisforsuckersnotchads.ru

• 3Worf
You want me to add pepe reactions... So make it exactly like all the rest of the internet? Sir you are a genius! Why did I never think of that?!

Please submit a prospectus with the very best and rarest pepe's for me to steal at www.iqisforsuckersnotchads.ru
I like pepe tho

Also the pepe emojis are 100x better than the BLM fist emoji you have

Which homo jew thought it was a good idea to implement that in the first place????

• 2Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
I'm curious, why are the vast majority of active threads on the forum megathreads (i.e. 50+ pages and created a long time ago), and not many new threads are created?

• 1Moron

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm curious, why are the vast majority of active threads on the forum megathreads (i.e. 50+ pages and created a long time ago), and not many new threads are created?
Don't have dick moderators locking all the good threads?

• 1Galaxy Brain

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

It contains the ADHD and contributes to an ongoing discussion of specified topics. Also makes it easier on the moderator team.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lightning Fast
I like pepe tho

Also the pepe emojis are 100x better than the BLM fist emoji you have

Which homo jew thought it was a good idea to implement that in the first place????
If you can't see the irony of using a black like on certain posts, then there's no hope for you.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Feel free to create a new thread if you like. If it’s worth posting in people will. If it’s redundant retard trash it will either fall off to the bottom or get thrown in the rickshaw depending on the level of dumpster fire you create.

It’s almost as if you have free will and can create your own destiny.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
It contains the ADHD and contributes to an ongoing discussion of specified topics. Also makes it easier on the moderator team.
It probably also reflects a well moderated forum (keeping topics together, merging). I've noticed this with a couple of other forums too. On the flip side, more granular topics are easier to parse, it's possible to "over-consolidate", and it might dissuade new topic discussion. I haven't been here long enough to have an informed opinion on that though.

• 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Feel free to bump old thread guys. Check out the game forum, the book forum, the movie forum. These are all things we would post on the misc. Pay attention to for 30 mins to 3 hours depending how much posting is done to it and then never see it again. With this forum we have one constant thread for each topic on life.

• 3Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Feel free to create a new thread if you like. If it’s worth posting in people will. If it’s redundant retard trash it will either fall off to the bottom or get thrown in the rickshaw depending on the level of dumpster fire you create.

It’s almost as if you have free will and can create your own destiny.

It's like they've been let out of a cage and are seeing sunlight for the first time.

"I can create a thread and it won't be insta-locked?"

"I can spell faggot with a hard F?"

"You ban obvious trolls and do not allow them to return as alts?"

FUCKING A RIGHT, WELCOME TO AMERICA.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Lightning Fast
It probably also reflects a well moderated forum (keeping topics together, merging). I've noticed this with a couple of other forums too. On the flip side, more granular topics are easier to parse, it's possible to "over-consolidate". It also might dissuade new topic discussion. I haven't been here long enough to have an informed opinion on that though.
I've tried on some occasions to make things a bit less 'megathready' over the years so people would have an easier time parsing info, but some people fought it tooth and nail, and others are just lazy and don't care if they're on topic or not. Short of getting extremely draconian, this is what the users have wanted pretty much. The worst derails get separated out to new threads, but that's been few and far between lately. Overall I'd say we're in a pretty good place when it comes to new threads vs megathreads and such.

• 3Like