BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I’d prefer if California fell into the ocean from an Earthquake but I’d be fine if NY did the same.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
I thought my TV wiggled

1712332614495.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
How many times a day do you guys try to see if misc back up? What I would give to neg Ministerofchildlust and Bodhy right now...

How do you even neg on here?
I have my work computer continually checking misc’ status all day man lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
How many times a day do you guys try to see if misc back up? What I would give to neg Ministerofchildlust and Bodhy right now...

How do you even neg on here?
Hold the like button and then use the thumbs down or the guy with the helmet

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I’d prefer if California fell into the ocean from an Earthquake but I’d be fine if NY did the same.
Taking out NYC and the 5 boroughs with an earthquake and tsunami would convert me back to Christianity.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

yabbayabba

Peasant
Once you get away from the coast it's hillbillies and rednecks everywhere. Actually Sacramento isn't all that bad either (midtown is hipsters and trannies but as you go east it gets better). I grew up in the midwest and once you hit the foothills of the Sierras it's not too different from those little towns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
Let's pump some life into this forum miscers. Feel free to post and bump mega threads that interest you mates. Don't be shy. If they are missing anything. Make a post for it.
Can't even view Politics threads jfc

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Can't even view Politics threads jfc
That's so unwanted attention can't make it's way into one of the few remaining political free speech spaces left on the intertubes. We learned this lesson the hard way a few years back.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yabbayabba

Peasant
jfc, did you read the first post or not?

Access to the Politics Forum:
For now, please post here so I can vouch for you. They'll load your account with credits, then you can go for the forum store and purchase access:

Isn't "here" this thread? I could be considered somewhat mentally retarded (being on the Misc for 15+ years is bad for your brain) so maybe I'm missing something?

• 2Like