BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
After the amount of clowns we've gotten lately, I've decided that misc people are going to have to do their time like everyone else.

Sorry that the Fates and Wincels have ruined it for the rest of you on early access, but if you're actually committed to this place the time will be over sooner than you think.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After the amount of clowns we've gotten lately, I've decided that misc people are going to have to do their time like everyone else.

Sorry that the Fates and Wincels have ruined it for the rest of you on early access, but if you're actually committed to this place the time will be over sooner than you think.
So no more open borders skip to the front of the immigrant line for Miscers? Trump approves of this.

Donald Trump Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
yea, youre too dumb anyways

Masakari Masakari , you just vouched for this retard or did you get a tiny dic pic?

I've been deceived, I can't trust any of these people anymore. They out themselves though, let them tell you who they are.

Judge them harshly.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Link the exact transcript of what he said here, proving this claim. If what you say is false, you're never getting access to the pol pit.

Or admit you were wrong.
yabbayabba yabbayabba you gonna just let this smoothbrains dunk on you like this? Post the transcript and show him what a fag nazi he is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user