BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

yabbayabba

Peasant
yea, youre too dumb anyways

Masakari Masakari , you just vouched for this retard or did you get a tiny dic pic?

Trump also hired John Bolton. Trump wasn't always right.

I've been deceived, I can't trust any of these people anymore. They out themselves though, let them tell you who they are.

Judge them harshly.

Damn, not even here a full day and I'm getting tossed around like the new prison bitch.

Link the exact transcript of what he said here, proving this claim. If what you say is false, you're never getting access to the pol pit.

Or admit you were wrong.

You mean “very fine people” sir

I misremembered. Inflation is so crazy in Biden's America that brain cells don't go as far as they used to. I wasn't technically wrong, I just misquoted Trump. If the media can get away with it, why can't I?

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I misremembered. Inflation is so crazy in Biden's America that brain cells don't go as far as they used to. I wasn't technically wrong, I just misquoted Trump. If the media can get away with it, why can't I?
you misremembered how biden kicked off his stay in home campaign?

7e86c8cc1a498bc5ff295c83982bf8c3.png

• 4Like

yabbayabba

Peasant
you misremembered how biden kicked off his stay in home campaign?

7e86c8cc1a498bc5ff295c83982bf8c3.png

I love that last paragraph when it seems like it was pretty much only the FBI glowies that were the ones with the torches.

Real talk, I totally understand if you don't want to let any of the new users join your R/P section. The Misc certainly hasn't been sending their best. If it's possible to just get read access until we prove ourselves I'm sure that would satisfy everybody asking about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I love that last paragraph when it seems like it was pretty much only the FBI glowies that were the ones with the torches.

Real talk, I totally understand if you don't want to let any of the new users join your R/P section. The Misc certainly hasn't been sending their best. If it's possible to just get read access until we prove ourselves I'm sure that would satisfy everybody asking about it.

^ I don't claim this one. He's already told you who he is. It takes strong indoctrination to default to the Trump "fine people" response.

Textbook NPC Liberal

yabbayabba

Peasant
^ I don't claim this one. He's already told you who he is. It takes strong indoctrination to default to the Trump "fine people" response.

Textbook NPC Liberal
You obviously did not see my posts in R/P. It was either LOLing at Ukraine in the war thread or shit posting the p3do crew in their almost daily Trump sperg out posts.

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1OK, Sure

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You obviously did not see my posts in R/P. It was either LOLing at Ukraine in the war thread or shit posting the p3do crew in their almost daily Trump sperg out posts.

If Masakari Masakari says you are a commie shitlib American Inventor faggot then you are probably a commie shitlib American Inventor faggot.

How many n94 masks do you wear while posting?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

You have to do the time like everyone else. You’re not special.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Because the media is pure evil and we're better than that here and have some standards. Do you?

And you were technically, factually, and spiritually wrong for even referencing the 'very fine people' hoax in anything but a negative or example of Clown World's perfidy.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

yabbayabba

Peasant
If Masakari Masakari says you are a commie shitlib American Inventor faggot then you are probably a commie shitlib American Inventor faggot.

How many n94 masks do you wear while posting?

Opinions vary. And they are N95.

Because the media is pure evil and we're better than that here and have some standards. Do you?

And you were technically, factually, and spiritually wrong for even referencing the 'very fine people' hoax in anything but a negative or example of Clown World's perfidy.

I only used the quote to poke a bit of fun at the idea you had already made up your mind that you weren't going to let any of the new users into the politics section. My posts everywhere in BB.com are very anti clown world. But it's not worth getting worked up over so I'll go look at the AI generated titties to bide my time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I only used the quote to poke a bit of fun at the idea you had already made up your mind that you weren't going to let any of the new users into the politics section. My posts everywhere in BB.com are very anti clown world. But it's not worth getting worked up over so I'll go look at the AI generated titties to bide my time.
Fair enough.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
FoH is too good for these Misc heathens, it was my mistake to believe they could be civilized and cordial. They deserve the third world shit hole they came from.

SEND THEM BACK 2024™

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users