BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Some miscers have tried to determine how many real miscers are even left (which proves to be difficult).. My estimate is that there are no more than about 400-500 unique individuals that misc with any frequency..

It’s impressive that just a couple of us can fuk things up so royally no matter where we go.
Don't get it twisted, I think most of you guys are ok and will do fine here. There's always a few bad apples in any bunch, and they're currently getting culled. It's a little extra work for me, but nothing too onerous.

Plus it's just a little extra lulz watching it all go down, so no harm done.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Some miscers have tried to determine how many real miscers are even left (which proves to be difficult).. My estimate is that there are no more than about 400-500 unique individuals that misc with any frequency..

It’s impressive that just a couple of us can fuk things up so royally no matter where we go.

There are genuinely good people there, but some corners of the internet like the Misc are where the socially unacceptable flock to as an outlet. Especially when those corners have little to no moderation.

If it's one of their only outlets, and they get locked out of that outlet, their mental illness bottles up and needs a release. So they come to new places like this, where they might get some compassion for their plight, and just shit on the opportunity because they are too retarded to know any better.

yabbayabba

Peasant
What happens if NYPAT or Smooth Brain Phil signed up as yabbayabba?

Fuarrrk.

I could see p3do9 signing up as me to besmirch my good name for all the times I've called him a goat rapist in our R/P (he is literally the only dude to neg me in past year at least). PissPants probably took one look of the logo of an bald eagle with the American flag as its wings and slinked back to whatever groomer forum s/he/xir goes to whenever it quits the R/P after having another meltdown.

The problem is most of my biting whit was showed off in R/P. So alas, I'll toil in the AI generated titty thread until it's my time.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Luc1fer

Peasant
Don't get it twisted, I think most of you guys are ok and will do fine here. There's always a few bad apples in any bunch, and they're currently getting culled. It's a little extra work for me, but nothing too onerous.

They're very persistent though, I had to include dynamic blocking in my script that hid all users with < 1 month joindate. It worked pretty well.

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I could see p3do9 signing up as me to besmirch my good name for all the times I've called him a goat rapist in our R/P (he is literally the only dude to neg me in past year at least). PissPants probably took one look of the logo of an bald eagle with the American flag as its wings and slinked back to whatever groomer forum s/he/xir goes to whenever it quits the R/P after having another meltdown.
A little surprised that faggot Pat doesn't seem to have made an appearance. Off jerking himself to Rachel Maddow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's why I keep referring to letting them show us who they are. I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but enough of the faggot brigade has shown us why we can't have nice things, so everyone must be judged harshly.

For the Greater Good.

Yeah, Bodhy, wincel and Fate ruined it for everyone. What a bunch of queers.

The problem is most of my biting whit was showed off in R/P. So alas, I'll toil in the AI generated titty thread until it's my time.

Yeah Smooth Brain Phil would try something like that if he had enough brain cells to rub together.

• 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider

I went to lurk after a long hiatus to see if much changed and, well, you can imagine my surprise at finding them here setting fire to a bridge before managing to cross it. Jfl.

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I’m always all for a new influx of users as well as raging tards . But it’s important to have the right kind of tards.

• 1Like

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
fe7d3b6c86ea231c69121b522c6016f4.png

did you know that the mayor of puerto rico wanted to "get trump" so bad, she hid all the emergency response supplies in a warehouse

b8af59a37fec7fae837a9b6f43fd8ad2.png

Yes, and idiots ate it right up. Lazy Puerto Ricans (who don't pay federal taxes) also didn't think they should have to put any effort into distributing shit themselves. Also, holy shit at how fat those fuckers in the pic are. If that's indicative of your average Puerto Rican there (assuming those aren't American National Guard...once again doing the job the actual Puerto Ricans are too lazy and entitled to do themselves), then they can afford to miss a lot of meals.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users