BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
trump-hogan-hulk.gif

Speaking of Hulk Hogan I guess there is some wrastlin event this weekend like Wrestlemania 892 or some shit. I hope Chuk Liddell or Connor McGreggor wins.

Roddy Piper Wrestling GIF by WWE

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Speaking of Hulk Hogan I guess there is some wrastlin event this weekend like Wrestlemania 892 or some shit. I hope Chuk Liddell or Connor McGreggor wins.

Roddy Piper Wrestling GIF by WWE
Muhammad Ali is being inducted into the wwe hall of fame tonight. Posthumously

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Muhammad Ali is being inducted into the wwe hall of fame tonight. Posthumously
the only person that should be allowed to accept that on behalf of ali would be iron mike.

ali's family is worthless and don't even love him 1/10th as much as mike does

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Hey fellas, is it true? Is this where miscers are migrating now that the misc is toast? I noticed the mods here have already dropped the hammer on some of the dumbest misc trolls. It's awesome to see that trash getting hauled out, srs lol

And no SS in sight? I think I already like this place.

• 2Like
  • 1SchwarzeNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Pterodactyl159

Lord Nagafen Raider
Imagine being a 45 year old fat, balding, and miserable fucking piece of shit. Probably married to a fat fucking sloth wife he isn't attracted to anymore. Unfortunately he is too fucking old and out of shape to be marketable to any female worth their own salt. He has had no real friends, or any authority at his job he doesn't give a shit about. He comes home to his piece of shit NEC tower and fires it up and onto FoH. The best part of his day is the thought of his authority on an internet forum community. A community filled with racist neo nazi mouth breathing redneck white trash faggot scum.

Fuck you LLR, and the rest of your trashy ass forum. The Misc will always MOG your fucking shitty basement dwelling community. Go fuck yourself.

And to the Misc on here that have been gagging on this forums balls for the last week. Fuck you for selling out. You weak kunts. You were suppose to be sick kunts, not WEAK kunts.

Love always, living rent free in your heads,

-FATE0311

I leave you with this:

IMG_9170.png

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Imagine being a 45 year old fat, balding, and miserable fucking piece of shit. Probably married to a fat fucking sloth wife he isn't attracted to anymore. Unfortunately he is too fucking old and out of shape to be marketable to any female worth their own salt. He has had no real friends, or any authority at his job he doesn't give a shit about. He comes home to his piece of shit NEC tower and fires it up and onto FoH. The best part of his day is the thought of his authority on an internet forum community. A community filled with racist neo nazi mouth breathing redneck white trash faggot scum.

Fuck you LLR, and the rest of your trashy ass forum. The Misc will always MOG your fucking shitty basement dwelling community. Go fuck yourself.

And to the Misc on here that have been gagging on this forums balls for the last week. Fuck you for selling out. You weak kunts. You were suppose to be sick kunts, not WEAK kunts.

-FATE0311

I leave you with this:

he finally figured out to borrow his moms phone to make an account

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

-FATE0311

I leave you with this:

Imagine being so butthurt about being told we don't want you around that he continuously tries making alt accounts just to finally post his big soliloquy. Honestly, after this performance he probably does belong here with the rest of the dregs we have had over the years.

Alexa Bliss Reaction GIF by WWE

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
oh and i almost forgot. BoozeCube you are a fucking toolbag. You sound like an autistic fucking kunt whenever you open you fucking mouth on here. You racist fucking piece of shit. I bet you live in the middle of the country in some fucking trailer park and you fuck cats.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Hey fellas, is it true? Is this where miscers are migrating now that the misc is toast? I noticed the mods here have already dropped the hammer on some of the dumbest misc trolls. It's awesome to see that trash getting hauled out, srs lol

And no SS in sight? I think I already like this place.

You complained about the R/P on the Misc, this place isn't going to be any better for you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
There are no girls on the internet.
game of thrones khaleesi GIF

• 3Like