BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Is there a tutorial for posting on this forum? How do I tag peoples names for a post? Just type there username? I'm interested in knowing more about this forum. I just signed up for the lottery for first time. Lol you guys added all kinds of addictive knick knacks to this forum.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Is there a tutorial for posting on this forum? How do I tag peoples names for a post? Just type there username? I'm interested in knowing more about this forum. I just signed up for the lottery for first time. Lol you guys added all kinds of addictive knick knacks to this forum.

Tagging is simple you @ and then the name so if you wanted to annoy someone like Folders you would go Foler Foler .

rectifryer

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know much about Nazis at all, I think you've conflated me with Wincel. I do think back at the misc it has been Nazified beyond repair, though, and I'm sure the politics section here is Nazified too, but I can't verify because I was cancelled from it.
how do I neg this nonce

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire

Attachments

• IMG_4056.jpeg
    IMG_4056.jpeg
    369.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4059.jpeg
    IMG_4059.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4053.jpeg
    IMG_4053.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I miss old days of misc. I can see myself retiring on this forum. Misc was also very addictive and stupid because sometimes when you refresh that page, you get that dopamine going looking for new content but lately its all the same content. Ibby. SS. BigBallsMcGee.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
You remember Masakari that you were the one who recruited me to join ass'offire (how this place is called over at the misc) and this entire forum is grateful for that.

View attachment 523459

Brock Lesnar lives in Canada. He is an American though so he may not count as canadas pride but in any nation he’s a real one man army.

Paul Heyman and now Triple H have says Brock Lesnar is not cancelled

WombRaider

<Banned>
this is the only possible explanation for misc lasting even this long

I miss misc :(

Rumors are gong around that Tai Lopez who bought the site a while back might go bankrupt, he may just be getting rid of assets and that includes bodybuilding.com. That guy is known for buying low and selling lower

proudmanlet

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rumors are gong around that Tai Lopez who bought the site a while back might go bankrupt, he may just be getting rid of assets and that includes bodybuilding.com. That guy is known for buying low and selling lower
guess that’s one way to get rich

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire
You're the same idiot who made a thread about how you thought a Mario Gameboy Game is potentially worth a quarter million, and kept doubling down on it.

"facts, logic"

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

He is also the guy that posts the same disproved graphs over and over again. It's also pretty weird to see a Canadian simp that hard for a pants shitting kiddie diddler like Biden.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user