Lord Nagafen Raider
Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The snow's gone and it's warming up.

I opened up my garage and fired up 'Christine'.

View attachment 523558

I needed to recharge the battery and there's a brake leak but she's ready for another summer of cruising out to the lake.
Holy fucking shit, first they came for Jasker Jasker , then they came for MusicForFish MusicForFish and now they’re coming for Chukzombi Chukzombi . You three better up your content because you’re soon becoming replaceable. Long time forum members - time to raise your bar because you’re now replaceable.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You brahs gonna go back to misc if it comes back up? My impression so far is this place is way better managed/moderated.

I don't have access to politics/culture yet though, so idk if there's actual decent debates or if it's left vs. right wing echo chamber bullshit.
IMG_7126.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
aE8oGGx_700b.jpg

Man, remember when Will Smith wasn't a massive cuck? It really sucks having grown up with Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Will Smith gave up everything for some mediocre Matrix pussy.

Fun Fact: Will Smith was gonna be Neo but then they decided nobody wanted a American Inventor to be the one.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Will Smith gave up everything for some mediocre Matrix pussy.

Fun Fact: Will Smith was gonna be Neo but then they decided nobody wanted a American Inventor to be the one.

Imagine if we never imported them during the slave days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
TBH I feel like we’re being invaded and replaced. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule are you going to let these fucking 22ers replace us? I know we have our fair share of dinosaurs but we should really up the vetting process to curate more astronauts and physicists

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
B Bodhy help reaasure your retarded other half that everything is going to be okay.
I say just deal with it and spend the time elsewhere. It's actually good for a lot of these people to be unplugged from the matrix for a week or two. If it's actually been cement-shoed I think it's for the better, really. The place has become unbearably toxic.

• 3Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users