BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
I miss the r/p section

even arguing with the aforementioned outspoken democrats over there. Lawd
NYPatricia, sillie, trainer Ben, etc op genesis
Minister of rustling
Dictstroke is the only friend I have left even though we disagree on everything. Scooterbrah sold me out long time ago.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Debate comes after you put a handful of people here on ignore. But most folks need to find that out for themselves first. Just make sure you wear your "I heart Joos" T-shirt the first time you wander in to /pol so you get a really good first impression of it.
Speaking of which, @ LordLightningRule, how do I get my access to politics back? I remember being given an ultimatum some time ago but it sounded like I had to just become a brainless pod and capitulate to the hive mentality in that forum.

I don't want to do that, but is that what you are demanding for my return to the politics forum?

• 4Moron
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Speaking of which, @ LordLightningRule, how do I get my access to politics back? I remember being given an ultimatum some time ago but it sounded like I had to just become a brainless pod and capitulate to the hive mentality in that forum.

I don't want to do that, but is that what you are demanding for my return to the politics forum?
No. You just have to not be an insufferable cunt. Unfortunately you seem to lack the ability to do so. /Pol has an insane amount of douchebags in it on a daily basis, so that tells you just how much of a fuck-up you must be to get banned from it. I speak as one of said douchebags so that means you are somehow worse than me, which is pretty remarkable a feat.

Ps.. you screwed the pooch trying to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule in your post. Don't put a space after the "@".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
You brahs gonna go back to misc if it comes back up? My impression so far is this place is way better managed/moderated.

I don't have access to politics/culture yet though, so idk if there's actual decent debates or if it's left vs. right wing echo chamber bullshit.
Misc is life.

I appreciate this place for the hospitality, so I might become part of the community. However, nothing is better than the misc.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
No. You just have to not be an insufferable cunt. Unfortunately you seem to lack the ability to do so. /Pol has an insane amount of douchebags in it on a daily basis, so that tells you just how much of a fuck-up you must be to get banned from it. I speak as one of said douchebags so that means you are somehow worse than me, which is pretty remarkable a feat.
Yeah but the entire point of contention is whether you're just taking "insufferable cunt" to be synonymous with "someone who has a different opinion that me". Who wants to talk to someone so biased, insular and opinionated?

I don't recall ever being an insufferable cunt. I do recall disagreeing with and challenging a lot of anti-vaxxer bull-fuck. Could you show an example of me being an insufferable cunt? I cnan't access my posts in that section.

• 4Moron
  • 1Seriously?

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
Misc is life.

I appreciate this place for the hospitality, so I might become part of the community. However, nothing is better than the misc.
Misc does have an incredible sense of community. I haven't been here long enough, so idk if it exists here.

The biggest issue with misc is the lack of moderation and constant alts/trolls. It's a complete moderation failure. I had to create custom scripts to self-moderate and make it usable.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Yeah but the entire point of contention is whether you're just taking "insufferable cunt" to be synonymous with "someone who has a different opinion that me". Who wants to talk to someone so biased, insular and opinionated?

I don't recall ever being an insufferable cunt. I do recall disagreeing with and challenging a lot of anti-vaxxer bull-fuck. Could you show an example of me being an insufferable cunt? I cnan't access my posts in that section.
No. This is your extreme lack of internal monologue showing. I used myself specifically as an example because I am the last person on this board who could be accused of agreeing with the cool kids in /pol.

You can't process internally what an absolute Asshat you are because you are an Australian Inventor. If you came in to FOH shouting "Joos bad, I heart Hitler, and Trump is my daddy" people would would still hate you because... Well... You are an insufferable cunt. Your opinions, no matter what they are, don't change this fact.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
No. This is your extreme lack of internal monologue showing. I used myself specifically as an example because I am the last person on this board who could be accused of agreeing with the cool kids in /pol.

You can't process internally what an absolute Asshat you are because you are an Australian Inventor. If you came in to FOH shouting "Joos bad, I heart Hitler, and Trump is my daddy" people would would still hate you because... Well... You are an insufferable cunt. Your opinions, no matter what they are, don't change this fact.
Yeah, so use my own words as proof. I can't access my posts in the section because I was cancelled. If you can't bring up an example this is just name calling. I said this many, many times before but don't make farcical accusations, misattribute evil intentions, false motives and nefarious agendas where they just simply don't exist.

It shouldn't be difficult at all to produce some evidence of this, or do you mean to say this is all so devious and conspiratorial you're having to make this all up as you go along and nothing I've actually said can be used as evidence for it?

• 3Moron
  • 2Pathetic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

You know what really doesn’t make sense from him. If he thinks this place is a wild far right extreme echo chamber full of hate and Nazis and blah blah blah… why the fuck is he so goddamn desperate to get back in?

One would think if his claims were true he would want nothing to do with the place and would have left on his own. However here we are?? Somehow he managed to alienate himself on misc and immediately here as well.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire
You know what really doesn’t make sense from him. If he thinks this place is a wild far right extreme echo chamber full of hate and Nazis and blah blah blah… why the fuck is he so goddamn desperate to get back in?

One would think if his claims were true he would want nothing to do with the place and would have left on his own. However here we are?? Somehow he managed to alienate himself on misc and immediately here as well.
When you are ran off 109 message boards, maybe you are the problem.

• 5Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>

By the same token, why are you so goddamn desperate to cancel anyone and everyone who disagrees with you? Do you enough capacity for introspection to realize that if you're this much in need of a safe space, your views might need revisioning?

From my perspective it makes sense. I believe my views are true so I wish to communicate them. And I don't like safe spaces for the same reason I don't like gyms with foam weights. I don't believe in the concept.

Oh, and I'll also admit, one of my guilty pleasures is watching an angry nerd lose whatever minuscule control he had over his temper and start squealing angrily. I find it hilarious.

• 4Moron

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
By the same token, why are you so goddamn desperate to cancel anyone and everyone who disagrees with you? Do you enough capacity for introspection to realize that if you're this much in need of a safe space, your views might need revisioning?

From my perspective it makes sense. I believe my views are true so I wish to communicate them. And I don't like safe spaces for the same reason I don't like gyms with foam weights. I don't believe in the concept.

Oh, and I'll also admit, one of my guilty pleasures is watching an angry nerd lose whatever minuscule control he had over his temper and start squealing angrily. I find it hilarious.

Even after Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes and others have spelled it out for you multiple times you still are incapable of listening. You weren’t banned for your views you were banned for being a disrespectful disruptive cunt. The fact that you can’t seem to grasp this or even understand they are two different things is part of the problem.

• 5Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Even after Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes and others have spelled it out for you multiple times you still are incapable of listening. You weren’t banned for your views you were banned for being a disrespectful disruptive cunt. The fact that you can’t seem to grasp this or even understand they are two different things is part of the problem.
I'm still waiting for any evidence of this. Because, right now, it certainly looks like you cancelled me for simply being inside your safe space. The more you evade producing actual evidence of any of this, the more you vindicate my side of things here.

• 3Moron
  • 1Imbecile

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm still waiting for any evidence of this. Because, right now, it certainly looks like you cancelled me for simply being inside your safe space. The more you evade producing actual evidence of any of this, the more you vindicate my side of things here.

You have 419 posts of being an insufferable cunt. Feel free to read them all.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Bodhy, have you ever experienced true love?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Kind of ceding my points when you divert with one of your inane questions that go nowhere (you've also asked this 100 times before btw).

Diverting from what? I ask simple questions to get to know you better, but you have built a wall around your heart and won't let yourself be vulnerable. This is why it's so difficult for people to connect with you, you don't let anyone get close to you. You wear your aloofness like a badge of honor, but it's really just a shield, isn't it? A shield to protect yourself from getting hurt again. But what you don't realize is that by not letting anyone in, you're hurting yourself more. You're denying yourself the chance to truly connect, to feel the warmth of genuine camaderie.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Diverting from what? I ask simple questions to get to know you better, but you have built a wall around your heart and won't let yourself be vulnerable. This is why it's so difficult for people to connect with you, you don't let anyone get close to you. You wear your aloofness like a badge of honor, but it's really just a shield, isn't it? A shield to protect yourself from getting hurt again. But what you don't realize is that by not letting anyone in, you're hurting yourself more. You're denying yourself the chance to truly connect, to feel the warmth of genuine camaderie.
LMAO. What the in the literal fuck are you on about?

We're discussing why I was cancelled from the politics sections. They claim it was me being an insufferable cunt, I claim it was for no real reason other than I was in their safe space. They can't produce any evidence of me being an insufferable cunt, and I can't see my posts in there because I was cancelled from it.

• 2Moron
  • 1EyeRoll