BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Mulloway

N00b
Blah blah as per usual I am complaining about and denigrating others but literally describing myself.

AMC Entertainment called, they want their projectionist back bro.

And by bro I mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

• 2Worf
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
AMC Entertainment called, they want their projectionist back bro.

And by bro I mean never my bro, fucking faggot.
If there is one thing that has always been the pinnacle of cringe, it's when someone basically goes "I know you are, but what am I?" dolled up in nonsense Freudian psychobabble trying to sound smart.

AFAIK, the misc is back. Can you back to guzzling sperm over there and leave FOH alone? Or are you going to obsessively come back here just for the sole purpose of trolling me?

• 3Moron
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
LOL, no. I don't feel the need to baselessly gainsay whatever the media says, or whatever mainstream science says, just to feel like a special and unique snowflake. You're just subscribing to another form of conformity.

Definitely staying at FOH, though. Simply the better forum (just need to get un-cancelled from politics). So you're just going to have to accept that, unless you plan on spending a lot of your own money to covert into Tucubucks to keep cancelling me.

Do you hold any beliefs or values that go against mainstream media or mainstream culture?

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Do you hold any beliefs or values that go against mainstream media or mainstream culture?
I don't believe in lockdowns as a way of dealing with public health issues except in extremely severe cases, and even then, only for a few days at a time.

I think alcohol is far more poisonous and dangerous than some psychedelics.

I think reality TV is fucking shit. I in fact, think most of what is on TV is fucking shit but this doesn't include streaming services.

I think mainstream pop is fucking shit.

I believe Universal Basic Income could be viable.

I believe the 9-5 workweek is draining as fuck and terrible for mental health and a sense of purpose. It can be replaced with the idea of a workload which one completes within a timeframe, but at one's own leisure.

Does this conversation go anywhere from here, or does it end once you realized I won't fit into this pigeonhole?

• 2Moron
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I don't believe in lockdowns as a way of dealing with public health issues except in extremely severe cases, and even then, only for a few days at a time.

I think reality TV is fucking shit. I in fact, think most of what is on TV is fucking shit but this doesn't include streaming services.

I believe the 9-5 workweek is draining as fuck and terrible for mental health and a sense of purpose. It can be replaced with the idea of a workload which one completes within a timeframe, but at one's own leisure.

Does this conversation go anywhere from here, or does it end once you realized I won't fit into this pigeonhole?

That's good Bodhy, why do you helieve they pushed the extreme lockdowns?

Why do you believe they market alcohol so extensively?

Why do you believe mainstream TV and music tend to be shit?

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>

Because they were obsessed with the farcical idea of Covid zero and laboring under the stupid idea Covid was like Captain Trips. Politicans aren't scientists either and could only think in sledgehammers when a scalpel was needed.

Not too difficult to understand. Politicians are usually scientifically illiterate fucks who don't realize a virus will reach stable equilbirium with its hosts over time, and not seeing beyond binary (like just using focused protection for vulnerable demographics rather than just instantly lock the entire state in like sardines because someone c00fed). Lockdowns don't even work unless you really, really lockdown, like prevent people even going outside and bring them rations instead.

Someone who is scientifically illiterate, and overwhelmed with a problem with many dimensions to its solution, with a magical button which makes them feel like they're doing something, will always push that button.

Can't be bothered with the other two questions now, I'll come back to them later.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm

You might as well be asking ChatGPT directly, to cut out the middleman.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

You sound like a fucking commie faggot.

• 7Like
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 11 users

yabbayabba

Peasant
You sound like a fucking commie faggot.

What's funny is you guys have formulated this opinion on your own with very little Misc input. You'd think after years of getting the same kinds of negative reactions there might be the tiniest bit of self reflection. Yet it is everybody else who has the problem.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
What's funny is you guys have formulated this opinion on your own with very little Misc input. You'd think after years of getting the same kinds of negative reactions there might be the tiniest bit of self reflection. Yet it is everybody else who has the problem.
Cept, you would know that being opposed to lockdowns is the very opposite of commie. You can't just blanket generalise anyone and everyone who has an opposing opinion with evil labels composed of your naughty words.

And please, fuck off with this ' you're the problem' nonsense, gaslighting cunt. This is childish tribalism and nothing more. Can you just fuck off back to misc? Y U even here?

• 3Moron

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

That's anti-semitic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
And please, fuck off with this ' you're the problem' nonsense, gaslighting cunt. This is childish tribalism and nothing more. Can you just fuck off back to misc? Y U even here?
It's really not though. You're either a troll or a massively mentally ill sperg.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Cept, you would know that being opposed to lockdowns is the very opposite of commie. You can't just blanket generalise anyone and everyone who has an opposing opinion with evil labels composed of your naughty words.

Exactly what a retard faggot pinko commie American Inventor would say.

• 4Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Exactly what a retard faggot pinko commie American Inventor would say.
Um, no. I'm just simply stating that I've got beliefs which are the polar opposite of communism.

Fuck me, you're an angry little guy. I think you need to get laid, brah. I'd wager you'd be far less full of hatred and anger if you just broached dem dare sugar walls. You're not a virgin, are you?

• 2Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Anachron

Um, no. I'm just simply stating that I've got beliefs which are the polar opposite of communism.

Fuck me, you're an angry little guy. I think you need to get laid, brah. I'd wager you'd be far less full of hatred and anger if you just broached dem dare sugar walls. You're not a virgin, are you?
Even more projection... how can someone have so little self awareness?

An interesting point to observe though, is what time it would be in Bodhy's time zone right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Anachron

Further demonstration of the complete lack of self awareness as per bolded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user