BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Still shocked people don't have him on ignore.
I did this to a handful of miscers who came here who I don't care for, because they do literally nothing but troll and insult. The ignore function is good since that poster literally disappears from view and it's as if they don't exist.

The best solution for a poster you think is problematic. These guys just get off on being bullies and I think some of them are still here just to argue with me since I'm not on the misc anymore.

So best way to get rid of them is to just let the thread settle down like I said to XterraRob.

• 4Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No, not gonna leave. I've already been cancelled from politics and that's enough (even that cancellation is unreasonable, Lightning categorically rejects the possible truth of leftist and liberal beliefs and it's nothing to do with myself). I'm per se restricted to the other forums which I enjoy posting in. FOH is actually a fine forum when you disregard the right-wing politics.

Dunno why this thread is even still here. It's not the "argue with Bodhy" thread, it's just a gathering whilst misc was temporarily down. Said miscers have now disappeared, or only sporadically returning to argue with me since I'm not on the misc anymore (but this can easily be resolved by simply letting this thread settle down).
you weren't cancelled from /pol b/c of your faggot ass left shit. you were banned b/c of your fake ass phd-ness that you thought meant you knew more and tried to impart some sort of snobbiness, i'm better cuz of my pretend maybe phd, and you read so much information from just 1 fuck nugget and his blog that you would always cite, but not cite anything else.

jesus fuck, youre pissing me off cuz now youre making me remember why you are such an intolerable assfuck, youre a lucky little shitstain that my adhd time is being devoted to watching videos of movement instances of my lawn so i can see if the mommy rabbit comes to check on her nest she left for me.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
you weren't cancelled from /pol b/c of your faggot ass left shit. you were banned b/c of your fake ass phd-ness that you thought meant you knew more and tried to impart some sort of snobbiness, i'm better cuz of my pretend maybe phd, and you read so much information from just 1 fuck nugget and his blog that you would always cite, but not cite anything else.

jesus fuck, youre pissing me off cuz now youre making me remember why you are such an intolerable assfuck, youre a lucky little shitstain that my adhd time is being devoted to watching videos of movement instances of my lawn so i can see if the mommy rabbit comes to check on her nest she left for me.
Man, you really, really need to get laid.

BTW, Lightning did tell me he categorically rejects leftism and doesn't want it in politics. So yeah, nothing to do with me, he just rejects it outright. Citing one 'fuck nugget and his blog' isn't reason enough to cancel someone, nor did I say PhD meant I was smarter than anyone, or acted such, to my recall.

• 4Moron
  • 2Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man, you really, really need to get laid.

BTW, Lightning did tell me he categorically rejects leftism and doesn't want it in politics. So yeah, nothing to do with me, he just rejects it outright. Citing one 'fuck nugget and his blog' isn't reason enough to cancel someone, nor did I say PhD meant I was smarter than anyone, or acted such, to my recall.

This is a straight up lie, we have plenty of shitlib turbo faggots who engage in delusional mentally ill leftism or as some of the true faggots call themselves centrist. They post freely.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule has always been pretty neutral or as neutral as one can be given the liability of the forum. Nobody has ever been banned for having a differing opinion, all bans have been given to those who are disruptive assclowns who are only here to antagonize or cause work for the mods.

You have been told repeatedly that you were never ejected due to your stupid misinformed dumb commie views. It’s was all due to you being a 100% pure American Inventor faggot retard. Stop pretending it was anything else.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
This is a straight up lie, we have plenty of shitlib turbo faggots who engage in delusional mentally ill leftism or as some of the true faggots call themselves centrist. They post freely.
I wasn't cancelled for breaking the rules or being unusually uncivil or anything. He simply didn't like what I had to say and cancelled me.

• 4Moron
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wasn't cancelled for breaking the rules or being unusually uncivil or anything. He simply didn't like what I had to say and cancelled me.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider

He tried pulling authoritative rank on the misc too. We found out he's getting his PhD at one of the biggest shitholes in the world, globally ranked 1,007, and he originally tried claiming it was a top 40 school.

He also would say Covid-19 came from natural origins by citing and/or plagiarizing one retard on Reddit, but refused to provide any link to where he is obtaining this information. I finally found the jerkoff he kept citing and plagiarizing and found numerous mistakes, lies and falsehoods in his paper. I pointed them out to Bodhy, yet he will still keep citing that paper to this day. That's how smooth his brain is.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You might as well be asking ChatGPT directly, to cut out the middleman.
I just had an epiphany.

we should make an llm called Chad-gpt and have it for guys trying to win at life.

-weightlifting
-picking up chicks
-etc etc

take all the articles and articles on foh for politics etc on how to xyz and feed it to the llm

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I just had an epiphany.

we should make an llm called Chad-gpt and have it for guys trying to win at life.

-weightlifting
-picking up chicks
-etc etc

take all the articles and articles on foh for politics etc on how to xyz and feed it to the llm

Then have it talk to Bodhy-bot.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Borderline trolling, but I've got it in Lightning Lord's words himself. He just doesn't want leftist or liberal positions on the forum since he considers them categorically false.

That's nothing to do with myself, it's his categorical rejection of leftism. It's being monumentally safe space needy, but it's his forum.

• 3Moron

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He also would say Covid-19 came from natural origins by citing and/or plagiarizing one retard on Reddit, but refused to provide any link to where he is obtaining this information. I finally found the jerkoff he kept citing and plagiarizing and found numerous mistakes, lies and falsehoods in his paper. I pointed them out to Bodhy, yet he will still keep citing that paper to this day. That's how smooth his brain is.
yea, thats blog boy!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I've been trolling politics for years with leftist shit and it's never been an issue. So you're lying or are just too stupid to troll properly

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
yea, thats blog boy!
No, the blog is Deplatforming Disease and the Reddit paper is written by an actual PhD trained virologist (btw I repeatedly said I was consulting a paper from a virologist and offered to link it, so it's not plagiarising).

Cancelling someone for citing a source you don't like or agree with would be the epitome of safe space needing/passive aggressive anyway, which would just reflect badly on you and not me. We know Mod doesn't want leftism on the forums.

• 3Moron

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
No, the blog is Deplatforming Disease and the Reddit paper is written by an actual PhD trained virologist (btw I repeatedly said I was consulting a paper from a virologist and offered to link it, so it's not plagiarising).

Cancelling someone for citing a source you don't like or agree with would be the epitome of safe space needing/passive aggressive anyway, which would just reflect badly on you and not me. We know Mod doesn't want leftism on the forums.

Bodhy, you need long term Screenshots rehabilitation & care.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Bodhy, once again you are lying your ass off. What I told you was that if you're going to post MSM articles, academia papers, and the government as undisputable sources of fact, you will be disallowed from posting because all you're doing is spreading lies from known liars paid vast sums to lie. When I told you of this condition, you refused to accept it.

The problem I have with leftism is that it's based on lies, sophistry, deception, misrepresentation, and fraud. I also noticed that nowhere in any of your diatribes are you concerned with the truth whatsoever. All you care about is having a place to proselytize your leftist religion. Well fuck yourself, there's THOUSANDS of places where leftism is not only welcomed, it's mandated. And yet you feel the need to come here and evangelize us with your horseshit nihilistic death cult.

So now, this is your last chance. If I see one more post about politics, one more post begging to be let back in the pol section, one more post talking about safe spaces, one more post that lies about you, me, Masakari, the misc, or any other fucking thing, you're gone. Because you are a disruption here, and we don't like you and we don't need any reasons outside of that.

Should you fail this, we'll try to soldier on without the 10s of posts you've contributed to some threads over 2 years that aren't in this thread.

• 7Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 13 users

CalmWind

N00b
You guys heard of the attempted murder of Mar Mari Emmanuel, Orthodox Priest.... during a live church service...

the knife didn't open fully, and attacker was not able to properly stab.

Guardian angel at work. God is real, I promise. Pray.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity