Better Call Saul

Chris

Potato del Grande
It looked like young Saul in prison was more like Breaking Bad Saul, he is restraining himself to make his Brother proud. He is going to slip back into his old persona, but now as a fully trained lawyer.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This show came into it's own fast. That was one of the most interesting episodes of TV that I've watched in a while.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It wasn't, but the whole thing was a bit unrealistic anyways since Saul walked for "a few hours" at least (day to night, he said he'll need a few hours to get back) so there was absolutely no way for him to have cell service anyways, out in the Western states once you are out of the city areas you are in vast areas of desert with no towers or roads anywhere. Also I don't understand where the family would be getting water from either, it would have been funnier if they had been just 5 minutes away from the house not sure why it had to be hours and hours away.

I really expected the dad to beat saul with a lantern, but I guess they may be going for the "Saul will launder your money for you" angle, kinda hope they don't go that route so early though since it would lead down the inevitable "Saul doesn't know what to do with this money" and we already kinda saw that in BB and we know exactly where it goes.
Depends where you are really. I've done some hiking out west where I am 3 hours from another person and have 5 bars. I doubt it was that way in 02 though...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is awesome. Half way through the second episode I was really concerned they'd do this cliffhanger shit every single episode, where it would make more sense to watch the first half of an episode, then wait for the next one, watch the second half of the previous episode and then the first half of the new one.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm really enjoying this show. I thought the whole concept was stupid and just trying to milk the Breaking Bad cow for more money. This show is really damn good and I dare to say I would have enjoyed it even if I never saw Breaking Bad. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bob Odenkirk get nomated for an emmy if the quality keeps up.

I'm also embarrassed to admit I never made the connection to it's all good man.... Then again I never got a_skeleton_03 either..

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
jimmy is definately a sympathetic character. i saw bob odenkirk down as a producer as well. he's putting a great effort into this.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm really enjoying this show. I thought the whole concept was stupid and just trying to milk the Breaking Bad cow for more money. This show is really damn good and I dare to say I would have enjoyed it even if I never saw Breaking Bad. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bob Odenkirk get nomated for an emmy if the quality keeps up.

I'm also embarrassed to admit I never made the connection to it's all good man.... Then again I never got a_skeleton_03 either..
I never made the connection either in the slightest. It was quite clever.

Bob is putting a lot of soul into this show, he is going to win awards.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Didn't he say to WW, it's all good man, i'm not even jewish, my real name is McGill, i just do it for the natives, when he was hired as his consigliere?

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its currently the weekly show i truly plan for these days. I dont wanna miss it. The way he was back in corner while Nacho was pounding him with coming vengeance and he just dodge that shit and came back in his face with a simple : clean your van you dumb fuck. I loved it.

That fuckin billboard stunt.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This show has firmly cemented itself as a great show to me. I was lucky enough to be able to binge breaking bad in a month on netflix.. this show will be torture.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Didn't he say to WW, it's all good man, i'm not even jewish, my real name is McGill, i just do it for the natives, when he was hired as his consigliere?
"My real name's McGill. The Jew thing I just do for the homeboys. They all want a pipe-hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I never figured out the its all good man thing on my own, but i had heard it explained before. It was an interview with zg or in one of the BB podcasts. Luckily i forgot that so it was still a decent reveal.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bob Odenkirk is frickin' brilliant in this show. Like others have said, I was concerned when this was announced as I felt they were attempting to cash in on BB fame...but no, this show is simply amazing.

spronk

FPS noob
pretty awesome seeing people have to pull antennas on their cell phones. i look forward to many nokia zoom ins

GLf0fIV.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am going to have to stop watching this each week. I need to binge on it like I did in BB, My wife and I watched the full series of BB from Mid Dec to late Jan last year and it was amazing. I am so disappointed as each episode ends as I want MORE!