Better Call Saul

spronk

FPS noob
really like Don Eladio coming back too, I don't know why but love that guy. He's pretty fucking stupid, it doesn't really make any sense that he's the big cartel boss, but i guess thats like the real world. The way he expressed the sentiment of "Tuco is a fucking crazy idiot, and you're his friend?" was awesome, reminded me of Goodfellas and Tommy

obviously Lalo (rightly) blames Fring for everything, but I wonder if he ever picked up on the other bald cartel boss hating his fucking guts and being responsible for the desert attack

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Oh wow! I remember that episode!

This one through me for a loop - I saw Waynes World 2 the other day, didn't even recognize Odenkirk until the credits roled:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh wow! I remember that episode!

This one through me for a loop - I saw Waynes World 2 the other day, didn't even recognize Odenkirk until the credits roled:

oh shit. thats hilarious. you know some other breaking bad cast members were on seinfeld.
4ba3607819450494439782f8ad08a2be.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
When did this show get good ?
I remember just like one episode from season 1 being good (the one with Mike being the bodyguard for a nobody on a meeting with some drug mexicans). The rest were just lawyer melodrama ? Can I at least skip season 1 and 2 ?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I remember just like one episode from season 1 being good (the one with Mike being the bodyguard for a nobody on a meeting with some drug mexicans). The rest were just lawyer melodrama ? Can I at least skip season 1 and 2 ?

You really should watch them all as there's a few characters it helps to know. If the drugs things what you're interested in that comes into play more and more over the seasons.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

If you don't like character development, then you aren't going to enjoy the later seasons any more than the early seasons.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just finished season 5. I thought this was the final season and I was pissed that they left it like this.

So when's season 6?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
TLDW
filming for season 6 is still scheduled to begin in September with the hopeful release in mid 2021. of course that all may change. there is also the fact these guys are boomers and when they use zoom to have creative meetings. only one can speak at the same time so everyone has to wait their turn to bring up ideas or criticisms and its dragging the entire creative process to a crawl. not sure why they arent posting on a private message board or using something else like Discord, but its fucking boomers.
sooooooooooo, like i said, previously
tenor.gif

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I fell behind and I'm catching up on three seasons of BCS.

I love the long show-don't-tell scenes in this show. They're masterful and I give the show creators mad props for making such high quality TV scenes.

Also just watched the 50% off methheads montage. 10/10

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My wife would be fast forwarding through so much of this. She doesn't appreciate the art of buildup.