Better Call Saul

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Isn't this the first half of the final season? Like they are going to just do 5 or 6 episodes then break for another fucking 18 months before the last 5?

Caliane

haha this was shared on magicTCG on reddit.
If you ever meet Kim/Rhea, ask her some stupid MTG questions.

She was in that shitty "things heard and seen" movie. took me like 20 minutes to place where I knew her from..

spronk

FPS noob
looks like Bob Odenkirk has recovered and is back in NM shooting better call saul again. they've apparently continued filming all the other character scenes while he was hospitalized for a heart attack so the show shouldn't have any delays (final season not airing till 2022)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

people noticed the letters D and R in the crime scene, translates to 4/18 (D=4, R=18) or April 18th for a premiere date.

Unfortunately it'll follow FX other dramas and split into 2 parts season 6 I believe, so we'll see part 1 this year and part 2 probably next year. This is the final season though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

people noticed the letters D and R in the crime scene, translates to 4/18 (D=4, R=18) or April 18th for a premiere date.

Unfortunately it'll follow FX other dramas and split into 2 parts season 6 I believe, so we'll see part 1 this year and part 2 probably next year. This is the final season though.
i dont even remember where this left off. Cartel Ninja goes after Nacho?