Better Call Saul

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
i was referring to Lalo, he is the cartel ninja. jumps into the ceiling of the travel office, leaps onto Saul's car from a great height.
Oh, did you get to the part where actual cartel ninjas in tactical gear pin down Lalo's location after Nacho tips Gus off but Lalo kills them all and walks off?

Because that's the answer to your question.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh, did you get to the part where actual cartel ninjas in tactical gear pin down Lalo's location after Nacho tips Gus off but Lalo kills them all and walks off?

Because that's the answer to your question.
ok man. you're wrong, but if you think a bunch of red shirts getting dirtnapped by a mexican using GODMODE are the cartel ninjas, then you do you.

• 1Picard

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
ok man. you're wrong, but if you think a bunch of red shirts getting dirtnapped by a mexican using GODMODE are the cartel ninjas, then you do you.
What did I miss a different finale or are you planting your flag on this ninja semantic?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
didn't lalo drive away cursing nacho after seeing housekeeper w/ hole in chest?

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lalo became Mexican ninja when he dropped down from the ceiling to merk some copy shop guy. This was obviously prior to the finale. You are welcome.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm pretty sure the ninja was a teenage girl who stole the costume, and "Lalo" is just a good dude who likes swords, and had nothing to do with any crimes.

hawkeye-tony1.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Fuck you guys for making me read that whole string of posts. I mean seriously.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i can't be reminded to call him either cartel ninja or lalo, it's easier to drop the o, so from s6 on, i'm gonna call him lala

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I heard that in Chihuahua, Mexico they call him Delbert.

• 1Like