Better Call Saul

spronk

FPS noob

good news announced too, while the final season is being split into 2 parts, part 1 will air starting April 18th and part 2 will start just a few months later on July 11th. So we'll have the full 13 episodes (7 for part 1, 6 for part 2) this year completed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

good news announced too, while the final season is being split into 2 parts, part 1 will air starting April 18th and part 2 will start just a few months later on July 11th. So we'll have the full 13 episodes (7 for part 1, 6 for part 2) this year completed.
hard to believe we have been watching these two series for over 14 years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Hype. It still feels preposterous how good this show is considering it's a spinoff/prequel to an existing show that is also top notch.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
season 5 drops on netflix April 5th, so you can rewatch all of BCS on netflix before part 1 of season 2 drops on AMC+ April 18th. Part 2 drops in July.

i'm not sure though BCS is a show i'd want to rewatch, its a really slow burn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
seasons 1-5 are now on netflix

final season 6 trailer

part 1 drops in 10 days, part 2 in july (and thats it)

spronk

FPS noob
season 6 begins tonight, already airing on AMC+

FYyByfQ.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
There's zero chance i'm gonna rewatch 5 seasons before I jump into s6 today so if you're like me, heres a 20 min recap video i watched instead

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
After watching these two new episodes there is a decent chance I will re-watch the previous seasons. So good.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
totally forgot this was coming back yesterday. i thought next week. it was pretty damned good as always. mexican ninja and mexican terminators are always good stuff as well as Beth. Saul not looking so hot, neither is Mike. i completely blanked on those two yuppie crooks, then realized they were from season 1. i gotta watch that recap. its been too long.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
kim is a fucking badass "ride or die" bitch, i completely forgot she and Jimmy got married in season 5. Its crazy that to me the thing I want to know most in the final season is WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO KIM

kudos to the staff for going from writing one of the worst female characters on TV (Sky-lar) to one of the best, Kim Wexler McGill, Queen of the TV simps. She was cold as ICE in that tax office.

also damn

a3ey5mmgeiu81.jpg

• 3Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Great show. Going to be weird to live in a world where there is no Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul running.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
whose gonna get got?

nacho
lalo
kim

or the trifecta of them?
None of them have appeared in breaking bad or jimmy`s new identity post breaking bad timeline. I think we can scratch lalo off since he`s way too dangerous to Jimmy. Kim too most likely as she would have popped up in breaking bad. Though there seem to be some lady clothes at Saul`s mansion being seized. Nacho, i think has a real shot of making it out of this with his dad only because Mike is willing to risk his ass to give them a chance.