Better Call Saul

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
spronk you should be very grateful you have a large family. I do not and try to live vicariously through other peoples families.

The ending was garbage no matter how you look at it. I dont know a single fucking person that enjoyed it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
spronk you should be very grateful you have a large family. I do not and try to live vicariously through other peoples families.

The ending was garbage no matter how you look at it. I dont know a single fucking person that enjoyed it.
That's probably because you only know retards. Or didn't read this thread or anywhere else on the internet. It's fine to say you hate the ending but to imply that there's a consensus that it was a bad ending is objectively wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
You could make any show or movie sound dumb with a dumbed down sentence summarizing the plot.

"Everyday Dude from RomCom Mystery Sitcom stuck in a building during a vault heist"

We actually never get the whole story on what happened. Seemed like he walked away due to a pride issue possibly related to Gretchen's family?

Not sure how he twisted that into them scamming him out of the company the whole time, but maybe I'm misremembering

Thats the exact reason actually, though its never spelled out in the show. Gilligan a few years after the show ended confirmed Walt left because Gretchens family was so rich and successful he couldnt bring himself to continue the relationship with her. His own ego cost him 720 million bucks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

The fuck are you talking about?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You could make any show or movie sound dumb with a dumbed down sentence summarizing the plot.

Lets test that theory.

Highlander

Supernatural

The Wire

Red Dwarf

Battlestar Galactica

Star Trek (pick any version you like)

The Expanse

Modern Family

Twilight Zone

Rick and Morty

Pretty sure you can't make any of the space based shows sound lame unless you leave out that they're in space. But lets see what you got.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lets test that theory.

The Wire

The Expanse
Bunch of gang bangers deal H and murder people, which attract the police.

Goody-two-shoes and his girlfriend, who complains a lot, tries to fix every problem in the solar system.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just my opinion. Im glad he didnt fuck over Kim but 100 years supermax the end kind of just....sucks.

Anyway, Im not going to let it taint the rest of the show, which was phenomenal in every way. The only aspect of it I respect is the angle of Jimmy going too far, always just trying to take too much, is what ultimately kind of fucked him. They did a much better job with Walts bald head this time around too. Looked pretty convincing.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lets test that theory.

Highlander

Supernatural

The Wire

Red Dwarf

Battlestar Galactica

The Expanse

Modern Family

Twilight Zone

Rick and Morty

Pretty sure you can't make any of the space based shows sound lame unless you leave out that they're in space. But lets see what you got.

I pitched Game of Thrones pilots to my roommates as "HBO Lord of the rings with sean bean". I didn't know anything about it

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
unless she's ugly there's no way I would skip the scenes anyway.

My dismissal of BB reminds me of a teacher I had who wouldn't let her kids watch Duke of Hazzard because it's a show about felons on probation blatantly disrespecting the law. Eventually someone got her to watch a few episodes and she changed her tune. Maybe BB will be like that. All I know is that I skipped it because it sounded stupid.
I watched the 1st ep of BB 3 times and could not get into it. I was down for a while and decided to give the whole season 1 a watch before giving up due to all the hype the series was getting. By EP 3 or 4 I wondered what the hell was wrong with me. I HIGHLY recommend watching BB.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just my opinion. Im glad he didnt fuck over Kim but 100 years supermax the end kind of just....sucks.

Anyway, Im not going to let it taint the rest of the show, which was phenomenal in every way. The only aspect of it I respect is the angle of Jimmy going too far, always just trying to take too much, is what ultimately kind of fucked him. They did a much better job with Walts bald head this time around too. Looked pretty convincing.

You're upset he didn't get a fairytale ending? Thankfully, they stayed true to the show and didn't write it as fanbois.

The episode even in a vacuum was pretty awesome with the whole time machine conversations showing Saul just how broken he was. And even his "perfect" brother had regrets while all Saul cared about was being richer.

Was the only time in either show he actually showed remorse or grew as a person

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lets test that theory.

Highlander

Supernatural

The Wire

Red Dwarf

Battlestar Galactica

The Expanse

Modern Family

Twilight Zone

Rick and Morty

Highlander: selfish old people hold grudges

Modern family: the daily life of a modern family

Star Trek: boats in space

Twilight zone: guy shares the dream he had last night

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
yall are failing the challenge. Most of them still sound good.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lets test that theory.

Highlander
Sean Connery as an ancient Egyptian alien swordsman with a Scottish accent, helps Braveheart realise his true destiny as an alien who needs to behead other aliens for some reason.

Red Dwarf
British people in space in the future.

Future space communists examine the nature of morality and naval command structures while encountering monster of the week.

Rick and Morty
American Doctor Who and Reddit's favourite show.

• 1I Came

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
British people in space in the future.

Wrong, lister is the last human alive with an android, a hologram and a cat for company.

A correct summary would be: "last human alive drifting in space"

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I watched the 1st ep of BB 3 times and could not get into it. I was down for a while and decided to give the whole season 1 a watch before giving up due to all the hype the series was getting. By EP 3 or 4 I wondered what the hell was wrong with me. I HIGHLY recommend watching BB.
I'm still mid season 4. Hope nobody important dies.

• 1Worf