Better Call Saul

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You cared about Tuco? He has zero redeeming qualities. Pure villain.

Or is he like Cersei?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Or is he like Cersei?

Tuco was fun to watch. They interviewed the actor that played him- he basically said Tuco was the polar opposite of his natural personality, so he was exhausting to play.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Chuk left Jesse off his list. Confirmed best character in the show. Sorry Lanx.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Or is he like Cersei?

latest

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Or is he like Cersei?
i didnt want to fuck tuco. as was said, Tuco was a huge presence for the short period of time he spent on BB. i felt bad they killed him off so soon. and no, i didnt care about jessie, walt should have ditched his ass when he hooked up with Gus.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I never cared for Jessie either. All he did the entire time from s2+ was whine and cry all the time. He seemed to me like a dumb fuck kid that never grew up.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
You asked, we answered! Season 4 of#BetterCallSaul returns to AMC on August 6th at 9/8c. HUGE thank you to all who put together the social scavenger hunt yesterday! Stay tuned to our social pages, more exciting news and announcements on the way! #SalamancaTwins

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The show can only be improved with his brother out of the way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
august 6 for s4? good news, though they wait so long now i feel like i can barely remember where this show left off.

spronk

FPS noob
the show left off with skylar saving jimmy from the alien invasion, because she was revealed to be the hero of season 3

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Didn't even realize this starts tonight. On the road for business this week. Guess I'll have to attempt to use AMC's garbage streaming tonight.

• 1Like