Better Call Saul

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I watched the first season and some of the second, then fell off. Something about that brother was really god damn annoying for me. Should I maybe pick this up again?

This program is leagues ahead of anything else on tv currently.

Yes it's a slow burn, but that's not a bad thing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Kim
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was great all around. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Yesterday I read about addicts usually dragging down three people they are very close with as well. Jimmy's doing exactly that now.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Mike should have gotten his own spin off. He's one of the most interesting characters out of either series.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This was great all around. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Yesterday I read about addicts usually dragging down three people they are very close with as well. Jimmy's doing exactly that now.
heh she wasnt forced, she likes playing it the jimmy way, but she knows it's wrong.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That junkie intro was great, but seriously what are the odds of those guys not getting woken up by APD officers?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just binged Season 4 over the weekend on Netflix because Hulu Live has some limited bastardized version of AMC.

These are all my choices fromAMC.
View attachment 250181

Any advice besides waiting a 12+ months for it on Netflix?

And no, I will not be dropping Hulu for one show. It is great and cheap with no cords.
Just realized I can watch this, well the first two episodes at least, on AMC.com with commercials. I am as happy as hodj hodj with a mountain of coke.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just realized I can watch this, well the first two episodes at least, on AMC.com with commercials. I am as happy as hodj hodj with a mountain of coke.
Bah, foiled again. First Episode free and you get 15 minutes of Episode 2 and then you have to sign in. It is fucking 2020, why isn't every channel a la carte?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I have the most minimal TV services and to add AMC I have to pay Verizon $40 a month. I love this show so I did the proper thing and pirated it. Streamed it here:

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users