Better Call Saul

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't think so. I only remember that they said they need more time for a plot to be developed successfully. Imho it's better then rushing out.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had this show written off, but I may give it another chance - afterall it did nothing wrong, just came at a time where its pacing didn't meet demand

• 3Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Huh? I wuld say that this is probabaly one of, if not THE best shows on TV right now.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

I had this show written off, but I may give it another chance - afterall it did nothing wrong, just came at a time where its pacing didn't meet demand

I disagree. Even the show’s slow, drawn out shots are still interesting. This is, hands down, one of the best shows on tv right now. I hardly watch TV. Hell, I started watching The Wire and stopped half way through season 2 because I was getting bored. This show does not bore me even in the spots that you would think are boring.

Watching Jimmy feed his fish is interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Hell, I started watching The Wire and stopped half way through season 2 because I was getting bored.

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

Dude. Season 1 was phenomenal. Season 2: I couldn’t give two shits about some dead hookers. The main guy that got me interested in the show was barely on screen; stuck in prison. The only thing that I found myself interested in was that one guy’s girlfriend’s huge tits, until I looked her up and saw how horribly she aged.

I may fire it back up again sometime, but only after I feel like rewatching the first season.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Show is awesome. The only questionable thing in 4 seasons is mexican ninja.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
I almost like this better than breaking bad. And definitely more than the breaking bad shitty movie.

• 1Picard
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users