Better Call Saul

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The actor is dead now, but I wonder if Kim needing to disappear is how Jimmy meets Ed Galbraith (the vacuum repair/people smuggler)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The actor is dead now, but I wonder if Kim needing to disappear is how Jimmy meets Ed Galbraith (the vacuum repair/people smuggler)
doesn't have to be his face.

with el camino movie and linking the "phrase" to a real vacuum shop, you could just have the vacuum shop in the foreground, have an old guy pick up the phone and saul utters the dust filter hoover phrase and then a van just shows up on the st, like when jessie skipped out on his first time.

i'm pretty sure nacho is gonna get vacuum'd , every hispanic we see in BB and BCS are thugs and get got one way or another, it'd be fun to see that the first person to use hoover service is ethnic (in the timeline).

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
If you think that this is gonna end with a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Who’s dead? Haven’t been paying attention. Had to look up if you meant Kim, sheeeeyaaat.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Who’s dead? Haven’t been paying attention. Had to look up if you meant Kim, sheeeeyaaat.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched the first season and some of the second, then fell off. Something about that brother was really god damn annoying for me. Should I maybe pick this up again?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I watched the first season and some of the second, then fell off. Something about that brother was really god damn annoying for me. Should I maybe pick this up again?
The older brother is why saul is saul. It does suck and get old after a while but they did a real good job of story timelines. Stick to it!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just binged Season 4 over the weekend on Netflix because Hulu Live has some limited bastardized version of AMC.

These are all my choices fromAMC.
1582163358244.png

Any advice besides waiting a 12+ months for it on Netflix?

And no, I will not be dropping Hulu for one show. It is great and cheap with no cords.