Better Call Saul

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Ohh ok. I like that. The pics are just to convince his ex to come testify. I was wondering what relevance they could have in the hearing, the lights being out doesnt really scream 'crazy' all that much, at least to a court. But, it could definetly persuade her since she remembers how the house used to be.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He also commented on a picture of a gas lamp sitting on top of newspaper. Incompetence?

Or to show whoever they are getting to testify against Chuck to show up in the first place.

I really like this show despite it's flaws. The clues are there just have to figure it out. Not like that Billions bullshit I watched last week.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, I swore the truck that Mike coated with cocaine said Los Pollos Hermanos on it

To be fair, all spanish trucks look the same.
Unbenannt.png

I don't really see them playing the crazy card. In that day and age, mental issues are already seen as real issues, and Chuck's crazy was not completely ruled out back then as a real physical condition one can suffer.

It might massively backfire on them because, as pointed out, everyone knows Chuck is suffering from something, but that is no reason to disbar him. One thing is clear: he isn't making it up. He's not faking, he's genuinely suffering from something and that's not the type of thing you rub in unless you're in preschool.

So I doubt they'll go for that.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He is making it up though. It's not real. He thinks it's real. They proved that in season one when the doctor turned on the hospital bed without Chuck ever knowing and he didn't react.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Well, hes suffering from delusions. His condition is all in his head, we saw proof of that. He tells people its real, they dont know any better and act as if it must be a real condition. If jimmy can show proof its in his head rather then a real medical condition, peoples opinion would change. I mean, look at that adjudicator lady who seemed to be taking pity on him for it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty sure chuck knows on some level that his condition is self inflicted, most likely linked to his ex wife. if she shows up, then who knows what will happen.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think the fact of is Chuck crazy or not would be the issue. It's the condition of his house the lends legitimacy to having to break in to make sure he is all right or to get someone to testify that Chuck needs help.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i also suspect that chuck living alone with jimmy who has custody or whatever on him being locked out of the home is important, they made a point earlier of bringing up that chuck changed the locks to keep jimmy out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't really see them playing the crazy card. In that day and age, mental issues are already seen as real issues, and Chuck's crazy was not completely ruled out back then as a real physical condition one can suffer.

It might massively backfire on them because, as pointed out, everyone knows Chuck is suffering from something, but that is no reason to disbar him. One thing is clear: he isn't making it up. He's not faking, he's genuinely suffering from something and that's not the type of thing you rub in unless you're in preschool.

So I doubt they'll go for that.
He is crazy, it's all in his head.

Everyone just acquiesces to him b/c he is the brains and partner behind HHM, he even said that he wants this thing to goto trial b/c hes made everyones career that would hear the case.

If you take away his power and connections, he's just a crazy old white man living in a hovel, getting a skinny black kid to give him some food once in a while.

That is what Jimmy is going to do, everything that Chuck, holds himself better than Jimmy, he's going to take away. (remember when Chuck said he was better than Jimmy, cuz he got his degree from America Somoa, online college)

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
They better flash forward eventually to let us know what the fuck happened to Huell! :p

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If for some reason you guys forget why Huell was a thief and not the muscle.
LZtGTzr.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users