Better Call Saul

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they're already building to explain it by showing that he could be very close to someone (his brother) and instantly flush all memory and emotion of them when the time comes. I assume this is what will happen to kim after he either gets her killed or there's a giant falling out. he'll just flush her and move on
the autists on the BCS reddit are all geeking out over the Nebraska connection with Mesa Verde.
some say Kim moved out there and thats why Jimmy heads on over.
this crazy fucker is saying that MV is a drug cartel

r/betterCallSaul - Grand unifying theory - Mesa Verde's rapid Expansion.... [S3E03 Spoilers]

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Christ this show is amazing. The scene with Mike just getting upset when hearing about Matty, you could see his emotion building, the twitches in the eye and lips. The subtle things make this show so good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The twin Salamanca death saint worshipper assassins basically were on like a 127 kill streak before Hank(?) took them out in BB. They literally killed at least 30 dudes in the opening scene. Not to mention they started out with a double melee kill, the one without the mole on his face seems like the badder of the two, but they are both ridiculous. Silent killers who dont fuck around AT ALL.

Great TV characters, achieved without saying ANYTHING for a pretty healthy amount of screentime. An amazing show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Christ this show is amazing. The scene with Mike just getting upset when hearing about Matty, you could see his emotion building, the twitches in the eye and lips. The subtle things make this show so good.

He does so much with the scenes he has....total pro.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
The reddit thread is REALLY good for episode 4. Lots of plots unraveling.

Nacho: “This place is guarded like a fortress - we’re gonna need numbers. I’ll round up Javier and Domingo and their crews and hit them tonight.”

Salamanca bros: “Hold our cerveza...”

Last edited:

tyen

<Banned>
"I'm gonna grab that little bitch marla singer and scream "marla you liar, you big tourist. I need this now get out!"

"Seems like Stacy is enjoying breakfast more than Walt Jr these days"

lol

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the autists on the BCS reddit are all geeking out over the Nebraska connection with Mesa Verde.
some say Kim moved out there and thats why Jimmy heads on over.
this crazy fucker is saying that MV is a drug cartel

r/betterCallSaul - Grand unifying theory - Mesa Verde's rapid Expansion.... [S3E03 Spoilers]
I've said it before, and still am on the idea. Kim is the first person Saul/Jimmy had to arrange a new identity for. Hank went to New hampsire. Either so is she, or shes in Nebraska.

• 2Like

tyen

<Banned>
I see Nacho dying just like Barca in Spartacus.

"You want to be free, Now you are free."

As Gus kills him.

latest

tyen

<Banned>
Q: What do Gus Fring, Mike Ehrmantraut and Jimmy McGill have in common?

A: They're all grieving the death of men in their lives in self-destructive ways that hurt other people.

Fring's grief led him to vengeance, and all the decisions he made that hurt people all up and down the Southwest.

Ehrmantraut's grief led him to deaden himself inside, into a hole of anger and murder.

And Jimmy's unresolved grief and issues seem to be leading him down a path of more dangerous criminal behavior than he engaged in before he became a lawyer.

I thought this show was a funny prequel to Breaking Bad. It turns out this show might be the best, and perhaps only, show to deal with the intersection of toxic masculinity and unresolved grief.

• 1Dislike

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I see Nacho dying just like Barca in Spartacus.

"You want to be free, Now you are free."

As Gus kills him.

latest

I could see this. Which is too bad because i really like his character. I think Michael Mando is doing an amazing job. Glad he's landed this great role after he nailed it in Farcry 3.

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I've said it before, and still am on the idea. Kim is the first person Saul/Jimmy had to arrange a new identity for. Hank went to New hampsire. Either so is she, or shes in Nebraska.
if she's hiding she wouldn't be in Nebraska, she's like a small town girl from there.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great episode, i think the nacho salamanco bromance is foreshadowing the inevitable discovery he tried to kill their uncle.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wanna be like Mike. That dude has some big balls stepping up to Gus like that.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
ehh i thought this week was kinda boring Mike went a little too hard into Sherlock Holmes territory and I kinda wished the guest comedian might have called him out on it, although it would have been stupid melodrama. The Salamanca stuff was fun although damn thats some video game stuff there.

The guy he said was faking was the drug counselor for Jesse I think, who said he ran over his daughter while high and thats why he became a drug rehab guy or something? Soooo he was lying about that to Jesse, Walt, etc? Thats kind of a sucky retcon.

• 1Like