Bicycling

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well not that I needed confirmation that bicyclists are gigantic faggots, but more proof never hurts.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Dunno about faggots but I definitely get chicks checking me out as I ride past. Although that could be because I'm odd looking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
that kit is a bit more bombastic than I rock, but you gotta run with the chamois and jersey or its a painful experience over 20 miles in.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I rode my bicycle today, didn't run any stop lights or wear spandex. 10/10, would ride again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tobin

N00b
I guess I fucked up then.

spotted-in-the-wild.png

spotted-in-the-wild.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Awwww snap! Looks like someone is getting a new rim (or set of rims?). What sort of hell did you put that through (or is it just a peel and I'm missing it)?

That sort of exemplifies my biggest fear with carbon... I can be just riding my bike and it'll get damage and now I'm out several hundred/thousand dollars to fix it.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Bought a new (to me) Giant TCX, can't wait for CX season now. Took it out last weekend and got my fit all dialed in and it feels so good to be riding a bike with actual CX geo and not a "gravel grinder".

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
ENVE SES 5.6 Discs ordered. Not messing around with off-brand this time.
Fark, Enve are exy as in Australia and I can get a importers discount but still too much.... Did you hear it crack or find it after the ride?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Jesus christ, even on sharrows they don't give a fuck, let alone that Toronto has the 3ft law.