Big Bang Theory

iannis

Musty Nester
The power of voodoo? Who do? You do! Do what? Remind me of the babe!

SLAP THAT BABY, MAKE HIM FREE.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I picked up all the seasons on Blu-Ray I'm only a season and a half in so far but holy fuck this Christmas episode is by far the best so far.

This is the best scene:

god that was awful.

what kind of nerd would go shopping at the mall anyways? amazon.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
But if there's no laugh track, how do we know when to laugh :|
Did you by any chance see the show "Whitney"? Fucking horrible. But it's laugh track was so fucking despicable. I was so shocked with how bad it was I went on twitter and watched the massacre of the show live. I can't stand that shit, when it's like people have to laugh after everything that's said.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Awesome episode tonight, love it when Sheldon keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into trouble.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know anyone as nerdy as these guys. I really would like to meet some.
You aren't looking then. In college, I knew plenty of them (I lived in the honors dorm). Hell, go down to your nearest comic book store and strike up a conversation.

Goatface

as comic geeks they are mild, several of my friends used to buy $200-300+ a month in books, when they would debate stuff they could pull out on what page such and such happened.
anyway
the comic shop really needed a gaming room or just some tables with some smelly guys playing cards/warhammer.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I find Leonard to be too much a little bitch in these later seasons. Penny should have fucked Raj the season finale episode where the two of them got drunk and she spent the night. That was actually one of my favorite episodes and I was kind of interested in seeing a romantic arc between them play out. But the show decided to take the easy way out and put Leonard and Penny back together. weaksauce........

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want them to pair up Raj but on the other hand I don't. It is funny when he gets drunk and makes an ass of himself hitting on women.

I'm surprised they haven't added a weeabo character to this show. I think it's the only nerdy type missing from the show.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I find Leonard to be too much a little bitch in these later seasons. Penny should have fucked Raj the season finale episode where the two of them got drunk and she spent the night. That was actually one of my favorite episodes and I was kind of interested in seeing a romantic arc between them play out. But the show decided to take the easy way out and put Leonard and Penny back together. weaksauce........
Penny did fuck Raj, didn't she?