Big Brother

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Alex is going to jury, probably pretty bitter at Paul because he didn't use the veto on her. I think she still doesn't understand how she got fucked over. Kevin will follow unless he somehow wins something but he won't put Paul up because he somehow trusts him still. With Xmas and Josh in the final 3, Paul should have an easy time winning unless jury is so bitter, they give it someone else just to fuck Paul.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure we'll end up seeing Christmas in some kind of "all-star" season. You know, because she definitely needs a second chance since she broke her foot.

We'll ignore that she's a terrible player and worse person.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Pretty sure we'll end up seeing Christmas in some kind of "all-star" season. You know, because she definitely needs a second chance since she broke her foot.

We'll ignore that she's a terrible player and worse person.

She might be untouchable after she gets out and find out her brand went to shit because she's such a horrible person.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know this is what is going to happen next year as Big Brother has had some form of returning players or their relatives (or both) come on the show since season 16. Personally I think Paul was just the perfect storm. Dude just has the personality to run a cult and he used that to his full advantage all year. I really don't think that Christmas would be able to do shit without Paul, or Alex, or even more Josh. So I don't think it'll be all encompassing like it was this year. However, season 18 suffered from the vets as well (albeit not as badly). Of course, I'd love for them to grow some balls and just let all new players go at it. I know it's hard to see it at this point after Paul's brainwashing, but seriously this cast had serious promise 3 months ago.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
You know this is what is going to happen next year as Big Brother has had some form of returning players or their relatives (or both) come on the show since season 16. Personally I think Paul was just the perfect storm. Dude just has the personality to run a cult and he used that to his full advantage all year. I really don't think that Christmas would be able to do shit without Paul, or Alex, or even more Josh. So I don't think it'll be all encompassing like it was this year. However, season 18 suffered from the vets as well (albeit not as badly). Of course, I'd love for them to grow some balls and just let all new players go at it. I know it's hard to see it at this point after Paul's brainwashing, but seriously this cast had serious promise 3 months ago.

No doubt. I was really looking forward to this season after weeks 1-3 and thought it had the chance to be the best in a while. Instead, production forced Paul down our throats and made it one of the most frustrating to watch possibly ever. Week after week they've been able to top the previous week's "are you fucking serious" moment.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
At this point, I'm looking forward to Paul winning, proving Cody right from the very beginning. Josh voting out Paul for the final two would also be pretty satisfying.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I'm hoping to have the jury vote against Paul because they're so bitter. The look on his face when that happens would be a satisfying conclusion to the finale.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I started out hating Paul, but now that I'm seeing just how retarded everyone else is, I'm ok with him winning. Production sucks for bringing him back and giving immunity and friendship bracelets from the get-go, but it's every idiot in the house(other than Cody) that gave Paul the win. That said, I agree that him getting screwed by the jury again would be the more entertaining ending.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I started out hating Paul, but now that I'm seeing just how retarded everyone else is, I'm ok with him winning. Production sucks for bringing him back and giving immunity and friendship bracelets from the get-go, but it's every idiot in the house(other than Cody) that gave Paul the win. That said, I agree that him getting screwed by the jury again would be the more entertaining ending.

Not trying to discount their stupidity by any stretch, but in this context we are allowed some semblance of omnipresence as we watch this unfold. It's all obvious to us, because we basically can see everything going down at the same time. However, the dude could seriously run a cult, and he has been able to get things done by masterfully talking to group A and getting them to attack group/person B, without B being privy to the marching orders. Then he goes to B and tells them how he loves them and wants to go pick china with them. In all honesty, had he not taken it to such personal levels, I'd actually be completely on board with it (but it'd still be boring), as some of it has been downright scary good. The only thing that blows my mind, is that at no point, has B ever went to A to confront them and corroborate what's going on OR when Paul does his little showy confronting the attackers, did anyone ever call him out on it (though this is part of the cult aspect).

The part where they (the contestants) have really lost me was when Paul decided to cull Alex and Jason. Even though it was blatantly obvious what had happened to them, and they even acknowledge it to some extent, they still insist Paul is Jesus with tattoos and annoying catch phrases. I don't expect a bitter jury against Paul. I do expect one against Josh and Christmas as the way Paul positioned voting these last couple weeks, he can walk in and 100% honestly say I wasn't the one who voted you out, coupled with the fact that those two were the ones that went after Paul's new targets 95% of the time along with Alex. Alex is the one I hope realizes how she was used to be a complete asshole to help forward someone else's game.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Not trying to discount their stupidity by any stretch, but in this context we are allowed some semblance of omnipresence as we watch this unfold. It's all obvious to us, because we basically can see everything going down at the same time. However, the dude could seriously run a cult, and he has been able to get things done by masterfully talking to group A and getting them to attack group/person B, without B being privy to the marching orders. Then he goes to B and tells them how he loves them and wants to go pick china with them. In all honesty, had he not taken it to such personal levels, I'd actually be completely on board with it (but it'd still be boring), as some of it has been downright scary good. The only thing that blows my mind, is that at no point, has B ever went to A to confront them and corroborate what's going on OR when Paul does his little showy confronting the attackers, did anyone ever call him out on it (though this is part of the cult aspect).

The part where they (the contestants) have really lost me was when Paul decided to cull Alex and Jason. Even though it was blatantly obvious what had happened to them, and they even acknowledge it to some extent, they still insist Paul is Jesus with tattoos and annoying catch phrases. I don't expect a bitter jury against Paul. I do expect one against Josh and Christmas as the way Paul positioned voting these last couple weeks, he can walk in and 100% honestly say I wasn't the one who voted you out, coupled with the fact that those two were the ones that went after Paul's new targets 95% of the time along with Alex. Alex is the one I hope realizes how she was used to be a complete asshole to help forward someone else's game.
These people all knew Paul made it to the final vote last season. That is enough to know you need to get rid of him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arative

Vyemm Raider
It amazes me, Cody was the only one who ever took a shot at Paul. Everyone else is throwing comps for him convinced that he'll take them to the promise land. I mean look what he did with Xmas and Josh, made sure they were the tie breaker votes to get rid of both Jason and Alex and Alex for sure never questioned Paul about Jason. I mean she still had a hard on for Kevin at the double. These people are just bad players.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
When's the final episode? Havn't watch since they started attacking kevin on a personal level but I'd like to tune in to see the end results.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
When's the final episode? Havn't watch since they started attacking kevin on a personal level but I'd like to tune in to see the end results.

Next Wednesday. I'm still trying to figure out why Survivor isn't for another week, they have always been the same night as the BB finale.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is why I think they're all terrible players.

There was something several weeks ago where I think Kevin was talking to Cody, just shooting the shit, and someone freaked out on him (Alex maybe?). "You can't talk to him!" I was just thinking, what the fuck kind of dysfunction is going on in that house when you can't even talk to another person? It's no wonder no one ever raised an eyebrow at Paul, because they created this crazy clique where people aren't even allowed to associate with anyone else.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
These people all knew Paul made it to the final vote last season. That is enough to know you need to get rid of him.

Very true but with his 3 weeks of complete safety, that was enough time for him to dig his claws into everyone's head and get rid of anyone not buying his shit

• 1Solidarity

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is why I think they're all terrible players.

There was something several weeks ago where I think Kevin was talking to Cody, just shooting the shit, and someone freaked out on him (Alex maybe?). "You can't talk to him!" I was just thinking, what the fuck kind of dysfunction is going on in that house when you can't even talk to another person? It's no wonder no one ever raised an eyebrow at Paul, because they created this crazy clique where people aren't even allowed to associate with anyone else.

Totally. That was his cult thing... and my god it worked. That part was legit scary to me. Yes from Paul's angle, but also that people are that easy to completely snowball.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It amazes me, Cody was the only one who ever took a shot at Paul. Everyone else is throwing comps for him convinced that he'll take them to the promise land. I mean look what he did with Xmas and Josh, made sure they were the tie breaker votes to get rid of both Jason and Alex and Alex for sure never questioned Paul about Jason. I mean she still had a hard on for Kevin at the double. These people are just bad players.

The way he voted without repercussion from Christmas and Josh is really, really mind blowing. He's blatantly putting the blood on their hands when he doesn't even have to and they are a-ok with it.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The way he voted without repercussion from Christmas and Josh is really, really mind blowing. He's blatantly putting the blood on their hands when he doesn't even have to and they are a-ok with it.
Yeah, it's borderline unbelievable at this point. Josh continually has these moments of clarity where he clearly understands that every plan helps Paul and hurts him and he still does it. Granted, X-mas is continuously shooting down his suspicions. It would be so awesome if Paul took Kevin the finals instead of them, but I think the jury might give it to Kevin if he did that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Those are the real shit bag moves by Paul, and for some reason no one seems to care.

I couldn't believe Josh wasn't absolutely furious with Paul after he made him be the one to send Alex home.

Seriously, I just don't understand any of these people. It's why I stopped watching (although I will admit I watched last night, and pay some attention when my wife has been watching the past 2 weeks).

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you haven't, I recommend checking out BBCAN5 (this previous winter/spring season) for an actual good season of Big Brother. Been a while since BBUS presented a good season.

• 1Solidarity